I couldn't understand his intentions, so I could only nonsensically comfort him, "None of these has anything to do with you, plus they don't hurt anymore. Just forget about them."

"Can you?"

"Mn..." I didn't want to use these scars to make my hyung feel guilty anymore. I had to think of a way to cover them up, otherwise, every time my hyung saw them, he would get upset.

I hurriedly escaped and brought a towel in, helping my hyung to wipe off the water on his body. He grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me instead, trapping my arms inside before hooking an arm under my knees and carrying me to our bedroom. He put me on the bed and closed the curtains.

I thought he wanted to fuck me, so while he was closing the curtains, I took the lube out of the drawer and squeezed some on my hand before inserting two fingers into myself to open myself up. For some reason, it was very tight and rough inside. The more forcefully I fingered myself, the more it hurt. I wanted to relax a bit, so I continuously stroked my front, but my mind kept wandering and my cock couldn't get hard.

My hyung turned his head and saw that I was struggling with preparing myself. He came and hugged me from behind. He lifted me up by my armpits, and then helped me to stroke my length. His hand was very hot, gripping my half-hard cock as he slowly stroked it. It felt very good, I didn't want him to leave.

"Darling." My hyung came close to my ear, asking me, "How come you're so desperate today?"

I didn't know. Since the previous day, I had been feeling a bit panicky. Perhaps after my body was filled up, I would feel better.

I crawled to the bedside and pulled the drawer open, randomly grabbing a few items that had been disinfected from the drawer. Metal gags, urethral sounds, wooden paddles, handcuffs and whips all fell on the bed. My hyung enjoyed playing with these a lot; I could tell that every time he used them on me, he would feel relaxed and pleasured. He definitely had some inclination towards sexual abuse that increased or decreased depending on his emotions.

"Why aren't you resisting?" He asked.

"I can't resist, but I can't not resist either? Why, do you prefer playing rape?" My hyung's perverted obsessions were getting worse.

"Usually when I want to tie you up, it's as tiring as tying a pig up. If I'm not careful, I'll even be greeted a couple times by your fists, teeth or nails. I'm not used to you suddenly being so obedient. Actually, I prefer it when you struggle a little." Jungkook laughed, his thumb wiping my lips.

"Fussy idiot, if you're not fucking me then let go, I'll jerk myself off."

"Be good."

I saw him choose a paddle and hold it near my inner thighs. Thus, I shut my eyes and waited for him to begin. Waiting to be beaten and getting beaten were not the same. I believed that he would not really hurt me. Within the scope of my tolerance, I could let him torture me. This time, I didn't plan on saying the safeword.

A warm breeze blew past my ears. I opened my eyes. My hyung was very close to me, his two hands propping him up on the bed, trapping me. His lips grazed the corner of my lips, "Do you really think I only take you as a tool to help me vent my emotions?"

I seemed to have annoyed my hyung again. He grabbed both my hands and positioned himself behind me, his hot and hard length poking my entrance. My hyung pushed my ass cheek aside and squeezed a dollop of lube on the point where we were connected, then plunged all the way into me.

"Hyung..."

"Hm?"

"...Don't go in too fast, I don't want to wet the bed...ah..."