Her past | 💛

No one's POV. 

"Kanao-chan! Kanao-chan!" a familiar voice came running towards Kanao. "Ah, ohayo Nezuko-chan". The girl with the side-ponytail turned to the girl calling her name. "Ohayoo!" Greeted Nezuko, wearing a smile on her face. 

"So do you need anything?" Kanao questioned the girl right in front of her. "Nope, I just wanna say thank you for helping me with my studies a few days ago! Now I got an A+ on my exams!!" Smiling brightly, says Nezuko. "Oh, Is that so? Congrats!" Now smiling back at the girl, patting her head.

Kanao's POV [4:30 pm]

After school, I went to a flower shop that my mother always went to. I thought I could visit her grave today and give her some flowers. "Mrs. Tsugikuni?" "Oh my, well if it isn't lady Tsuyuri!" says the shop owner. "Anything I could do for you today?" she questioned. "I was just wondering, if you can do a custom bouquet for my mom?" I asked the shop owner, aka Uta Tsugikuni. "Of course! Anything for you, my dear." She replied. "So, what kind of flowers do you want on your bouquet? Rose? Lilac? Tulips?" She took out a piece of paper and pen, listing of what flowers I want. "Well, my mother really likes pink roses and the white ones. So can I buy some?"   "Certainly! I'll make sure to get you the perfect ones!" 

A few minutes later..

"Voilaa! There you have it!"

Mrs. Tsugikuni handed me the bouquet. "Arigato! It looks very beautiful!" I said, now holding the bouquet, eyes sparkling. "No problem my dear."
I payed the flowers and said goodbye to Mrs. Tsugikuni, now headed to the grave to visit my mother.

 At the graveyard. [5:50 pm] 

(Still Kanao's POV) 

After leaving the flower shop, I proceed to go to my mother's grave for her birthday. "Happy Birthday mother, I hope your having a great time in Heaven." I said tearfully as I placed down the flowers on her gravestone. "These are your favorite right? Tsugikuni-san got the best ones." Tears going down my cheek, I thought "Why? Why did you had to deliver those medications to father? He didn't even care about us, instead HE LEFT US!! Why mom, why?!" 

The past. 

"Mama, Look!" A little girl said, she was showing a flower to her mother. "Isn't it pretty?" The little girl questioned. "It very pretty. But not as pretty as you, my dear." The mother replied. "Can I put it on your hair?" The girl asked her mom. "Of course!"  She replied to her daughter, smiling. The little girl then puts the flower on her mother's hair, looking happily, eyes sparkling. "I'm done mama!" The girl said as the mother looked at the side of her head. "It's beautiful hunny." Her mom smiled as she looked at her daughter. 

The memory then fades. 

I was then was fully awake after dozing off for some time. Tears unexpectedly flowing down my cheeks. "Why am I crying.." I thought. "Gosh, what time is it. I better get back." I said my goodbyes to my mother's grave and headed home.

(SCREAMINGFF FINALLY I UPDATED THSISSI.!! I havent gotten any motivation to finish or continue this for the past months so i sincerely apologize for that and since its almost christmas i'll make a christmas episode if i have any motivation since our exams are coming! soooo, thank you for. reading! :>)