Blind Confession |🖤

Kanao's POV

Riiinnnngggg x2

I woke up for school, it was 7:00am Monday, June 19 2022. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and dressed up into my school uniform. I went downstairs and saw Kanae-nee san, Shinobu-nee san, and my brother, Inosuke, Kanae-nee san was making breakfast while Inosuke was waiting for the food, as always, and Shinobu-nee san was helping Kanae-nee san. "Ohayo(good morning) , Kanao-san~" said Kanae, "Ohayo, Kanae-nee san, Shinobu-nee san and Inosuke!" I said "Ohayo, Kanao-san! Did you sleep well?" Shinobu-nee san question, "Mhm! I haven't slept like this in a while." I replied as Kanae-nee san was finishing breakfast, "Its time to eat!" she shouted, We all sat on a chair to eat.

"Itadakimatsu!!"

Inosuke's short POV

After we finished eating me and my sister, Manao, walked to school then we saw Gonpachiro and Binetsu in the front of the school.

Tanjiro's POV

After we dropped my sister, Nezuko to her school me and Zenitsu went to our school, if I'm being honest Zenitsu looks kinda down, probably because Nezuko left, what a simp. Anyway we were at the entrance of the school and we saw Inosuke running towards Zenitsu's direction and headbutted him-! "WTH INOSUKE THAT HURTS" Zenitsu shouted in pain, "GOOD MORNING MONITSU >:)" Inosuke said, while the two were fighting I ran to my best friend, Kanao.

Kanao's POV

While Zenitsu and Inosuke were fighting I saw Tanjiro running towards me and hugged me, my face was a little red but I knew that it was just a " Friendly Hug" because he told me that he has a crush on the popular girl named "Ayame", to be honest, I was kinda jealous since I secretly have a crush on him since we were 10 and now we are 16, so I had no choice but to support him because he was my best friend since we were 8, anyways, I hugged him back then he let go of the hug and whispered to me,"I think I'm ready to confess to Ayame..." he said to me, I could only smile, "You can do it Tanjiro! I believe in you!" I said, "B-but what if i stutter, what if I get rejected and look like and idiot!" he replied, "Don't worry Tanjiro, you're like the most handsome boy in the whole school! And your funny when you stutter, she'll thinks it's cute :)" I said with a smile, but behind that smile was a heartbroken girl wanting to burst into tears, "Really Kanao?!" He replied hus face was a bit red, probably from embarrassment and excitement, "Really." I replied, then suddenly Tanjiro instantly hugged me I was surprised and slowly hugged him back.

Diiiiiinggggggg x3 

Tanjiro's POV

When the bell rang me, Zenitsu and, Inosuke went straight to class, sadly Kanao had a different class, Anyway I was sitting beside the one and only.. Ayame, shes so pretty..her smooth and silky purple hair, and her beautiful sparkling green eyes, wow. "Tanjiro? Tanjiro? Tanjiro! Is there something wrong?" she said with her beautiful voice, making me startle a little. "E-ehhm nope! E-everything is f-fine A-ayame-san!" I said while stuttering. I look like a total idiot. 

Rrrrriiiiiinnnnngggggg x2

Class ended exactly at 12:00pm, it was our lunch break I sat with Kanao, Inosuke, and Zenitsu. We were having fun until Ayame was walking to my direction,
"E-ehm sorry to bother you guys but Tanjiro, can you meet me at the rooftop after school? If you have free time." She said. My face was totally red! I looked at Kanao then she nodded she was probably saying
"This is your chance go!" thats what her face looked like.

"UHmm yes o-of course i'll meet y-you t-there after school!" My face was red as a tomato!

Kanao's POV 

I felt heartbroken when she said that! I would be bursting out tears rn if nobody was here but again, I had no choice but to support him. I feel very selfish and heartbroken.

Ddddddiiiiinggggggg x3  2:00pm

"School is finished I still have a chance to tell him!!" I thought to myself. I ran as fast as I could to get to the rooftop in time but then.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I was too late...."

( A: HElloooooo I hope ya'll liked the 1st chapterr it took me a lot of time ;-; anyway again, ignore if there were mistakes this is my 1st time writing sooo yeh, im probs doing chap 2 later or in a another day cause I have a looot of things to do :'] )

                                                                       Author-Chaaan ooouuuttt!!