"We'll I'm so glad you all find joy in my worrying and fear. What wonderful friends I have." I say, rolling my eyes.

Christian immediately stops laughing. "Friends?" He shrieks. "To hell with friends. Don't even speak that," He makes a circle motion with his hand in the air, "into existence. What is wrong with you?"

"So if you aren't friends, what exactly are you?" Nora asks. Of course I'd told her some things, but I wanted to wait to get into detail, in person.

"I don't know. I still have 1 business day left until I get an answer." Christian says.

"Oh my God! You're actually making him wait 5-10 business days?" Nora laughs.

"He was running his mouth about it. So, yeah." I say and she snorts.

"That's amazing, oh my God. Okay, we're gonna go eat and then nap. You know, time change and all. I will see you, tomorrow." She says pointing her finger at me.

"Bye." I say fake bitterly.

"Let's go." Christian says, intertwining our fingers as we walk down the sidewalk to his car.

"I haven't driven my car or been home in a week. Are you sure this ain't considering kidnapping?" I tease, lightly bumping him with my hip.

He slightly stumbles for a second, nearly pulling me with with. "I believe it's called the honeymoon phase. It'd be so much more fun without the three year old in the way though. Talk about a cockblock." He grumbles.

"I love her though."

"I know. She is cutie, isn't she?" He asks, a proud grin on his face.

"You've done good Christian. She's a good kid." I say, my tone turning serious for a minute.

"Thanks. It means a lot." He says, kissing me on the cheek as he opens the car door for me.

I climb into the seat and he closes the door before walking around to the drivers side. Music plays softly in the background as we buckle our seatbelts.

"I'm starving." Christian groan, "What do you want to eat?"

"Okay honestly, I've been craving a damn quesadilla from Chipotle." I say, pulling my glasses off.

"Ooh, that sounds good. Hey, what do I look like to you right now?" He asks as I clean my glasses with my sweatshirt.

"A blur of colors. Like, I can see your outline, so I know your a person but, I can't see any details. It's just a bunch of colors together." I say, sliding my glasses back on.

"I don't know if I think that's odd or cool." He says, pulling out of the parking lot.

"It sucks."

"I bet. But, you look cute." He says and I grin.

"I know." I say and he rests his hand on my thigh, giving it a squeeze.

"And you say I'm cocky." He says, looking over at me.

"You are. Well, only in the bedroom... And on the ice." I say and he grins, looking back at the road.