Ninja Roll [38]

It was raining outside, the ninjas and the girls all sat watch waited  for Chen announcement," Skylor Master of Amber, versus Jacob Master of sound. Fight! Fight!" Chen shouted, The girls and the ninjas were watching a match between Skylor and Jacob.

"Eenie, meenie, minie, mo, catch a Jade Blade by its toe!" Skylor said as she held a golden spear in one hand.

She then threw the spear at one of the vases on the other side at it shattered but inside was a bow and arrows.

Jacob was using sound to see where Skylor shot the arrows at him but  he dodge them and jumped on one and played a  note on his instrument however Skylor dodge an the noise hit another base that shattered.

"The Master of Sound's gotten stronger since the last time I saw him." Sensei Garmadon said.

Jacob was trying to find where Skylor was using his instrument as Skylor was hiding behind a vase then he spott d some throwing stars and flung them at Skylor she again dodge it.

"Skylor got stronger as well." Madison said  Riley nodded then the girls  heard a familiar voice." Excuse me. Excuse me. Uh, don't mean to block your view. Just passing through." Kai finally got through the crowd and sat right next to Jay.

"Sorry, all of these temples look the same. Did I miss anything?" He asked.

" By the looks of it, you didn't miss much." Jay said as the ninjas and the girls look down the row at the master of elements holding their feet and glaring at them.

"Maybe we shouldn't be sitting together. I mean, the more they think we're a team, the bigger targets we put on ourselves." Jay added sounding nervously.

"Don't say that, we are a team. Sure we just lost Cole and still can't find Zane, but we're a team. Just smaller. All the more reason to stick together."  Lloyd said.

"Skylor's fighting!"  Kai said excited on the other hand Riley felt jealous her sister noticed her jealousy but didn't want to say anything.

"What has him so excited about?" Garmadon wondered.

"Oh let's see he had a crush on her until he found out they might be related." Riley grumbled and turned away Lloyd, Jay, and Garmadon, send some jealously in her tone.

"Her element isn't Fire she's the Master of Amber power of absorption, she can emulate the power of anyone she touched." Garmadon explained.

"You're telling me we're not related!?" Kai said sounded very excited.

"Oh, boy. Here we go again." Jay sighed.

Skylor then used Jacob element against him then smashed! Another vase behind Master of sound and inside was a blowgun Jacob grabbed it and jumped out of the way and put his mouth on the blowgun and started to shot darts at Skylor.

Skylor then tried to find a away out because she was against a wall but because of the holes suddenly the dart made air slipped through Jacob who was very confused because he couldn't find her then Skylor smashed the remaining vase and inside was the Jade Blade.

"Yes! Go Skylor!" Kai shouted making Riley even more jealous.

"Winner! And loser." Chen announced as he pushed a button that Jacob fell into.

"I hope the Tournament of Elements, has entertained you as much as it has me. To thank you, I wanted to give everyone fancy jewels and untold shiny things." Chen said as he held a plate full of jewels. Everyone cheered expect Lloyd, Jay, Riley, Madison and Garmadon.

"But then in yesterday's battle, Master Jay and Cole tried to undermine me by teaming up and refusing to fight each other and that me very upset. For their insubordination, all of your fancy quarters will be taken away, and tonight everyone must sleep together in chow house. This is all. Thank you, you can go."Chen said.

"Nice ones Jay." Kai said to Jay.

"Whoa easy Romeo." Jay said.

"Clam down you two there's no reason to fight." Madison said as she got between Kai and Jay so they wouldn't fight.

"Madison right, we aren't here to make friends, just to save ours." Lloyd said.

"Yes, but your exclusion of others has only made enemies. Beware how you test those around you, for they will treat you the same." Garmadon said.

                                [Skip Time]

The girls where sharing a bed together as the ninjas where sleeping in bunk beds.

"Couldn't sleep either?" Jay asked as Lloyd and Kai slid out of their bunk bed they also soon joined by the girls who look so tired.

"Not when we still have to get Zane and Cole back." Kai said.

Lloyd groaned and put his fingers at his back"Speaking of backs, these new beds are the worst. All right, let's do- -" Lloyd about to say something else gong sound and the lights where turned on.

"Quick, back in bed." Kai hissed as they leaped back into bed, then the all the elements masters began to wake up and groaned as the gong sound continued.

"Good morning, fighters. Oh, that's right, it's the middle of the night," Clouse said with a chuckle.

Two persons went to Riley and Madison and put strapped skates onto the sisters feet.

"Skates!? Why does it have to be skates!?" Riley complained Madison however love to skate it was her favorite hobby.

"Let me guess, another one of Chen's impromptu battles?" Lloyd asked.

"Oh, roller skates. I love roller skates!" Jay said in a happy tone and did and spin.

"We should be getting used to this by now." Lloyd muttered.

"Did I ever mention I once placed first in the Mother-Son Skate-Off? Heh, heh. I should have never admitted that". Jay said skating around the room.

"Weirdo,"Mr.Pale said.

"Master Chen, wants everyone in the Royal Arena. I wouldn't be late if I were you." Clouse said.

"If most of us have already fought, why are we all in skates?" Skylor asked.

"Only two of you will be fighting, but the rest of you will have a chance to affect the outcome." Clouse said.

"Who's fighting? Tell us now." Master of speed said.

"The Green Ninja versus Master of Form," Clouse said and left the room.

"Master of Form? Who's that?" Lloyd asked, Riley was about to say it but her sister glared at her so she shut her mouth.

"You haven't heard? I heard she can look like anyone. She'd be right under your nose, and by the time you figure it out, she's already discovered all your weakness.  Then it's game over. But you're the Green Ninja  what  weakness could you have?" Fake Kai said.

"*Ugh* aside from the sore back, not many." Lloyd said.

"Thanks," the fake Kai said and he skated off.

"Skates," the real Kai said as he come up to Lloyd, Madison and Riley.

"Kai!?" Lloyd said and jumped in surprise.

"Why did it have to be skates?" Kai cried and then he fell onto his back as Riley skates over to him and help him up.

"Watch your back, Green Ninja," The Master of Form said as she changed back into herself.

"Let's just get over this," Riley muttered  as all of them went to the next task.