25 - Physically Mine

Start from the beginning

"Pecks."

"True." Christian gently lays me on his bed. "So you don't want to see my nipples?" He teases.

"I hate you." I saw, crawling onto my knees.

"Then why are we about to have sex?" He quips, a playful smirk on his lips.

" 'Cause you're hot." I say, shrugging my shoulders. I reach out and grab the hem of his tight t-shirt. "Arms." I say and he gives me a confused look. I sigh, "Lift your arms." I command and he chuckles, raising his arms up.

I lift his tight v-neck up and above his head, revealing his perfectly toned and muscular upper body. Rock hard pecks. 6-pack. A perfectly formed v-line. A cross necklace lay perfectly in the center of his chest.

"So, you're just using me for my body?" He asks in a playful tone.

I run my hand down his chest. "It's hard not to, when your body looks like this." I say, tracing his abs with my finger as they flex under my touch.

"And you've only seen half of it."

"Cocky much?" I ask and he grins.

"I don't know, wanna find out?" He asks, grabbing ahold of my hand and placing it on his belt.

"Yes..." I breathe out, hastily unfastening his belt.

He catches my wrist before I get to the button of his jeans. "Not so fast. You're still wearing entirely too much clothing." He says, referring to my sweater.

"Arms." Bitch stole my command.

I lift my arms above my head and he pulls my sweater off. He tosses it behind him, before reaching around to my back. With one hand, he undoes the clasp, his eyes locked onto mine.

He never breaks eye contact as he slides my bra straps off my shoulder and tosses the undergarment to the side. After what feels like forever, he drops his gaze before sucking in a breath. A low noise escapes his throat as he ducks his head down, taking one of my breasts in his mouth.

My boobs weren't that big, they were quite small actually. Something Ethan always seemed to remind me of.

I didn't even feel an ounce of embarrassment or insecurities. How could I when he's been looking at me like I'm the only girl in the world.

"Fuck.." I mumble, lacing my fingers through his light brown hair, my head going back. Who knew having your nipples sucked could feel so good.

He went back and forth for a couple of minutes. When one of my breasts wasn't in his mouth, he was kneading and massaging it with his hand. He finally pulled away, standing up to his full height.

"Now, you can take my pants off." He says and I grin. Reaching forward I quickly unbutton his pants before yanking them down. Leaving him in just his boxer briefs. He steps out of his jeans, kicking them to the side. I lay back on the bed, holding myself up on my elbows. Christian stayed standing but leaned over me, hooking his fingers into the waistband of my panties. "Are yo-"

"Shut up and take off my panties. Good Lord, Brooks." I interrupt him.

He smiles, "I just want you to be really, really sure." He says, "And don't bring God into this. He does not approve of what we're doing."

I sit up, resting my hands on his chest. "Christian, I want you.. All of you."

He smiles wider, "You have me, Brinley."

"So, give me this part of you too." I say and he nods, pulling my panties down, I slightly lift my hips up so he can pull them all the way down. He tosses them behind me, along with the rest of my clothes. Well, minus my jeans.. That are still downstairs.