#10

Will POV

We stayed in Nico's cabin the whole day, just watching movies. I can't believe he had never seen Harry Potter. This kid had no childhood. We ended up watching all 8 movies, staying awake all night, and ending around 9:30. How the hell did Nico do this? I was half asleep, and I kept taking cat naps on his shoulder. It was like Nico had no biological clock. He just did what he wanted when he wanted, no regards for time. I guess living in Hell did that to a guy. There really was no sun where he had spent half of his childhood, if you could even call it that. My whole life quite literally revolved around the sun, dad being Apollo and all. The thought of being without his brilliant, all encompassing light sent chills through me. Nico was adorable when he slept. Which he did a lot. His perfect pink lips where just barley parted, but enough so that you could hear the air escape them. He breathed our in little sighs. It was so cute. A mop of raven black hair sat on top of his head, covering his eyes. I would have to get him to cut it. Not too short. Still shaggy. But not as shaggy. I ran my fingers through his hair. It was always so messy. Sleep seemed to release Nico of its hold, because his eyes utters open to reveal his obsidian irises framed by even darker lashes. My hand traveled down to his spine, feeling the vertebrae shift as he stretched and cracked his back. I hurried my face in his neck.

"Go back to sleep. I was so comfortable." I groaned.

"But I want to do this." Nico pouted and pulled my face down to meet his. He continued to kiss me as he pushed me down onto the couch, dominating me for once. I tried to regain control, but was only pushed farther down. My hands, which had been at my sides slowly traveling up to his waist, then down to his butt.

"No. Did I say you could touch me?" Nico demanded.

I shook my head. Nico grabbed my hands and held them above my head, and I rendered my body to him. I had to admit, there was something about this that just completely turned me on. As Nico continued to work his magic, I was still struggling to get out of his hold.

"Stop it." He growled, then proceeded to bite my lip. I let out a small gasp. It hurt, but I really liked it.

"Hmmm. Somebody likes that." Nico said, and confined to nibble on my lip. I couldn't stop it. I moaned into his mouth. The son of Hades hands released their grip on my wrists, only to wind up in my hair, pulling on it and sending a shiver down the length of my body. One of his hands slipped away, much to my disappointment. Nico grabbed a tie within reach and before I knew it, I was blindfolded.

"N..Nico? W..wh..what are doing?" I stuttered.

"Not telling." Nico replied, moving us up onto the bed. I didn't quite know where I was. Well, I knew I was in the Hades cabin, but I didn't know where. Nico's lips slid against mine, a familiar enough motion, but it felt odd with a blindfold on. I felt completely exposed. But that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, not if it was Nico I was blindfolded for.

Nico POV

I had Will blindfolded, awaiting my command on my bed. The thought was exhilarating. I had Will, my Will, blindfolded. Waiting for me. I grinned.

"On your stomach." I ordered.

"Bu.." Will stared.

"Now." I cut him off.

Will laid down on his stomach.

"Good boy. For that, someone gets extra kisses." I purred in his ear. I walked over to the side of the bed he was on and straddled his waist. I was still next to his ear, whispering suggestions of things we might do. I could feel Wills body react in a combination of fear and anticipation.

"We could make out. I could remove you of all your clothes. You could take off all of mine. We could play doctor. We could go skinny dip in the lake. Or, I could just flat out screw you so hard you won't be able to walk." I added in a seductive tone. Will's body shivered at the last suggestion. We could do that. But I wanted to do something else right now. I was currently nibbling his ear. His neck was so smooth and inviting I turned my attention away from his ear and down to his neck. I left a trail of love bites all along the tender skin. Will moaned. I liked it when he did that. It was one of my favorite sounded on the whole world, hearing Will moan. I went to go farther down his back, but his shirt was in the way. I quickly removed the offending piece of fabric. I trailed kisses all down his back, even leaving a couple of hickeys. When I got to his pants, I removed them and his boxers simultaneously. Will gasped when the air hit his bare skin. He rolled over, allowing me to marvel at his body. It was muscular, but not bulky. I wanted him to be mine so badly. But I was still clothed. As if reading my mind, Will rolled me over onto my back and started ridding me of my clothes. I pulled Will down on top of me, bringing him into a passionate kiss. After that, things got interesting. We both had one hell of a night.