#6

Will POV
I looked at Nico, opened my lips and sang, "Hey, y'all. Here comes the danger up in this club. When we get started, man we ain't gonna stop. We're gonna turn it up till it gets too hot. Everybody singin' hey-o, tell 'um turn it up till they can't no more, lets get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. Hey-o, here comes the danger up in this club, when we get started, man we ain't gonna stop, we're gonna turn it up till it gets too hot."
At this point Nico joined in, and we sang a duet. "Everybody singing hey-o, tell um turn it up till they cant no more, lets get this thing shakin like a disco ball. This is your last warning a courtesy call. I am not afraid of the storm that comes my way. When it hits it shakes me to the core. And makes me stronger than before. It's not a question about trust, but will you stand with us? Can you feel it? Make it real, I think it might wash away the night, awakened from this, never ending, fight. It takes more than meets the eye. This war we're fighting, it's not just writing. Hey-o! Here comes the danger up in this club!"
When we finished, we where both clutching our sides laughing so hard we feel over, still struggling to breath.
"I love that song." Nico exclaimed.
"I know right? They're one of my favorite bands." I told him.
"Ya. TFK rules." Nico agreed. "Courtesy call is one of my favorite songs by them."
"Really? Mine too!" I don't like to tell my siblings that I like certain bands, because band battles are really intense in my cabin. Though most of them tend to stay away from the rock/alternative/punk/pop-rock stuff. I really don't know what to call it. I don't think anyone really does.
Nico and I where still on the floor laughing when Jason popped his head in.
"Nico, lunch... Oh." He trailed off when he saw us.
"Hey Will. Lunch is ready, if you want some. You too Nico. Oh, by the way, nice duet." And with that he left.
Nico POV
"Ok. Fine. Maybe you can sing. Just a little though." I told him.
"Told you" Will grinned like a madman.
"Ugh. You flipping Apollo kids. So musically talented." I tell him.
"You aren't too bad yourself. You could so join us at the campfire sing alongs." Will replied.
"Heck no!" I shouted.
"No way am I singing in front of people." I protested.
"But you just sang in front of me." Will pointed out.
"In front of you. But you're different. One person. And you wouldn't tell me that I sounded like a dying cow." He just shrugged.
"I sing. A lot. But usually to myself with my headphones in or with the music cranked up," I was telling him when he interrupted with "Thank the gods for sound proof walls. The whole camp doesn't need to know every word to every Metallica song ever written."
"Or in the shower. I like how it echoes slightly." I blushed as I realized that that would give Will a mental picture of me in the shower.
"Bet you have a cute butt." Will winked, and walked out, leaving me there, blushing furiously. My stomach grumbled, reminding me what time it was. I ran off to join the rest of the camp, for the first time in a while.