trans! Damian x Jon

Since nobody wants to do it, here we go-
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

??? POV
It was a normal Saturday night in Gotham, or as normal as it can get in a city like that. Two shadows were running around the dark and crime ridden city.

"Seen anything Robin?"

Asked a young teenager around 15-16 year old, flying with a blue hoodie with a large 's' symbol on his chest and some blue ripped jeans. His blue eyes shone in the moonlight.

"No suspicious activity here beloved."

A teenager around 15-16 year old, running with a blood red, black and dark green suite with an 'R' symbol on his heart. A cloak covering his midnight Black head, tan skin and emerald green and white mask, a katana ready to slash enemy.

Both were known as Robin and Superboy, both were young and blooming.

Robin or Damian Wayne al Ghul was raised by his mother Thalia al Ghul and his grandfather Ra's al Ghul by the league of shadows. A heir to the demon throne, well trained in combat and not shareing emotions.

But there was one thing that he hid from almost everyone, his mother and grandfather were happy to see what he wanted to be, his name wasn't Damian from the start, she was called Dalia al Ghul, a girl highly trained to show no weakness.

From a very young age she was interested in more boyish things, she understood what she was way before any kid should. She told her mother and grandfather, they were more than happy to have a boy instead of girl.

When his mother pawned him off to his father he kept the secret away from them, not wanting them to see him weak.

But it all changed when he got his first period, well you can say it ended up with a very cuddly, sobbing and accepting night. They still tell him to be careful with the binding.

Well back to the present they were petroling the city as usual, there were not too many crimes the night, Damian thought it was a bit suspicious but kept quiet.

Damian/Dalia POV
It was a cold night, everything was going normal, but I couldn't shake this feeling of dread coming up. Suddenly the world went black.

I woke up tied to a chair, but there wasn't any ropes but it seemed like metal cuffs. My gloves, utility belt and shoes were gone, and my cape was ripped off.

I looked around and saw Johnathan also strapped to a metal chair but it also had a light green glow. I felt dread coming up again. "Jon! Beloved? Wake up!" I called out, trying to wake him up.

He groned and weakly lifted his head. I could see him visibly get weaker. A laughter rang out, every Robin to ever exist hated this laughter. A man with green hair, white face paint and a horrifying smile came out of the shadows.

"Ooooh what do we have here? We caught a birdy! And an alien! Hey superbrat, did you know that our birdy here can sing!"

Joker laughed and came near me, "come on birdy! Sing for us!" He jabbed a knife in my arm and slowly dragged it forward. I bit my inner cheek and glared at him not making a noise.

Jon tried to protest but he got shocked. The torture went on for hours and hours, but I tried to not make a single noise. By now there was a knife in my forearm and many slashes on my body.

"Hey superbrat! Did you know that our birdy here has a secret? Huh birdy? Should we show him?" Joker laughed and came near me with a pair of scissors.

A bad feeling crept up my back giving me shivers, he came near and went towards my chest, my eyes widened and I started to struggle to get free. He was going to cut my Robin suite, if he did- i won't have anything to hide my growing chest!

"SUPERBOY DON'T LOOK! L-LOOK AWAY!" I screamed at him, he obeyed and looked away, Joker frowned and shocked him.

"Uh-uh! You have to see this! This is why we are doing this in the first place! Now be a good boy and look here!"

There was kryptonite in the chair, a small amount but enough to make him weak. "I-its okay Robin.... I won't look if you don't want to. I can h-handle this- ARGH!" Jon said.

He was already weak and he cannot handle this. "No you can't! It's okay to look...." I said and Joker stopped shocking him.

Johnathan POV
I weakly looked at him, I could tell that he was crying behind his mask. Joker laughed and cut his Robin suite, once he did I saw something that I shouldn't have.

Well I know women have their- uuuh you know whats and transgender thing.

But when I saw them on Dami I didn't expect them to be that big- okay enough I sound like a pervert.

I caught a glimpse and closed my eyes. Joker laughed and kept saying how he can't be a man and that he is useless. I couldn't take it anymore,

"JOKER YOU SICK SICK BASTERD!!! YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT!!!"

I screamed and broke the cuffs. I lunged at him and threw him around the base, I repeatedly punched his face not caring how much strength I use.

When I saw that he passed out I got off him and took off my cape. I wrapped it around Damian and broke off his cuffs too. I gently peeled off his mask and saw his emerald green eyes shining with tears.

I held him in my arms and sent a distressed signal. "Hush Dami. It's okay.... You are going to be fine.... It will be okay...."

I comforted him and he passed out as well. I started to feel weak too due to the kryptonite and the shocks.

After a few minutes Nightwing, Red hood, and Red Robin came in. I gave Damian to them and passed out as well.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

Okay I know that both are a bit OOC but it's a good plot! And maybe original too, cus I haven't seen anyone write about this at all.

Anyways bye my galaxies!