🈯bnha x Indian mythology crossover 🕉️

This one needs some information but I'm here if you need it. Kinda useless since there aren't many who make it. But it's still worth a shot!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Narrator POV
Many years ago, gods and goddesses were looking over the earth. They saw how unfair their children were to eachother. Hungry for power, hurting their loved ones for it. They were heavily disappointed but also happy for the ones who were kind no matter what.

But the amount was very less. So they thought to send a child of their own. They made sure to let the child decide their gender and where they wanted to stay and how they wanted to help the world. The child surprisingly chose Japan first and no gender.

The gods granted it. The child was forgiving like Krishna, loving as Mata Parvati, calm like Vishnu, kind like Shiva, justifying like Yamraj, strong like Durga, and intelligent like Brahma.

After being blessed by all of them, the child was sent to earth with the power to summon any of the shastra (weapons) of the gods, control over the animals and nature. Their voice enchanting anyone talking/listening to them.

The child decided to name themself Reyom kamini. Meaning god's gift. They decided to start by making a home for themself in the woods. They walked around as animals looked at them and followed them as a trail of flowers was left behind them.

A bit tanned skin but still radiating the rays of sun, hair as white as the moon itself, eyes a deep violet as the galaxies in the space, skin soft like flower petals and a voice sweet as honey.

"Oh goddess of the nature, I have came to you to ask for a favour. May I kindly have a word with you?" Reyom prayed. A few seconds later wind picked up and flew around in a small harmless tornado. Leaves took a humanoid form of a women. "Yes child of the great gods? How may I help you" "can you build me a house? I do not wish to harm my fellow tree friends." The god's child asked. "Of course child, your wish is granted." The goddess said as a tree took the form of a small house.

"I am thankful for your help. I hope I will be able to return the favor." They said as the goddess disappeared. They went inside and looked around the small cabin. It was nice and homely, it even had a bed made of the softest cotton. They found a vine laying on the floor and used it to tie their mid length silver hair.

Then they started to think of a way to help the gods make this world a better place.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Well that's all, but this idea has some strength to it. I might just make it into a book with a bit of modifications.

But anyways thanks for reading this and let me know if you are using this idea.

Sayonara/namaste! (=^・ェ・^=)