Chapter 43

"So what is your way of getting to the wedding on time?" Alastor asked Angel.

"Don't worry, our ride should be here any minute." His friend repiled.

Angel whistled loudly and on cue Vaggie stepped up.

"She's our ride?" Alastor asked confused.

"Oh did you forget that I can grow to the size of Godzilla?" She said.

Then without a word, Vaggie started to grow and transform into a giant moth. Angel quickly quickly spun out a web, lassosed it on to Vaggie's side, and both he and Alastor climbed up the web line and onto Vaggie's back.

"Hold tight now!" Angel said. "She hasn't had a chance to install seat belts."

"And you're she'll be able to make it on time?" Alastor asked.

"She'll make it. We've sent up a little diversion to keep the nuptials at bay until you arrive."

"Really? Oh Angel I owe you big for this."

"Nah, consider this even for when you saved my life. I just really hope that diversion works."

And so holding on for dear life, they flew through the clouds over the green land, on a direct path to the Fourth Kingdom.

...

The imps and Captain Pentious made their way over to the courthouse. There two security guards standing outside the doors.

"Okay how are we going to get past them?" Blitzo asked.

"Leave that to me." Millie said with an excited grin.

"Not to be rude Madame." Pentious said. "But there's two of them and only one of you, not to mention you're a little shorter than they are."

"Oh trust me, I'm a lot tougher than I look. The only reason Vox's men were able to take me is because he had my husband held hostage in dudgeon. I didn't want to risk his safety. But now he's here with me which means."

She cracked her knuckles.

"It's payback time." She started to roll up the skirt of her dress. "Yoo-hoo!"

The guards heard her call and turned to look at the corner on the left. They saw a woman's leg  stricking out from said corner. A leg that was small but slim, shapely, and wearing a garter. The two security whistled and lecherously approached that leg. But as soon as they were close, she kicked them both in their jaws and pulled a rope from her garter. In no less than five minutes, she wrestled and hogtied both security guards then locked them in a nearby portapotty.

"Impressive." Pentious said.

"And hot." Moxxie said getting turned on. "God I love it when she goes badass."

"Simmer down Moxxie, we have a wedding to stall." Blitzo said.

Inside the courthouse, Vox and Charlie as they stood before the judge as he officiated the ceremony. 

"People of the Fourth Kingdom." The Judge intoned. "We gather here today to bear witness to the union of our new king and queen."

Charlie glanced nervously at the window. Sunset was only an hour away and she still had not been kissed. If said kiss didn't come soon enough, she would transform in front of all these people.

"Excuse me." She politely interrupted the judge. "Could we just skip to the 'I dos'?"

Vox chuckled indulgently at his bride's eagerness.

"Ha, ha, go on." He said grinning and motioning the judge to speed up.

"As you wish my lord." The judge said. "Do you Lord Vox take this woman to be your awfully wedded wife?"