"Kaw KAW!!"

"UWAA..." Usopp glanced around frantically, the nervous energy was practically wafting around him, "There's something out there!!"

"That's cause this is a forest..."

"A jungle, Luffy."

"A jungle, right."

"No! Just look around us! Those are the wrecked ships, right!!?"

"Because this is a jungle."

"What's that got to do with it!!?"

Faythe felt her feathers rise in warning as her eyes sharpened. Her head whipped to the left and saw an oncoming object, "Uh... Guys..!?"

Usopp felt Faythe tapping on his arm and turned to where she was looking at, "Ah... ITS COMING!!!"

Luffy ignored the two and began laughing, "It's because there are many different kinds of forests..."

Faythe instantly stumbled up and grabbed a paddle, "THAT'S NOT IT!!" She shrieked

Usopp followed suit and grabbed another, "Ah! FULL SPEED AHEAD!!"

"Everyone grab a paddle—!! Including you, pretty boy!!" Faythe shoved a paddle into a confused Sanji's hands.

"Faythe-Chan?? What's wrong-!?" Sanji continued to just sit there confused.

"Huh!?" Luffy glanced to the side to see a prodigious masked scythe swing far too closely behind the boat. The force in which it used to swing, pushed mounds of clouds and the boat forward, making the gondola lurch.

"UGYAAAHH!!!!!!!"

Faythe felt her breathe hitch at the sight of the masked scythe swing into a discarded ship on the side, cutting it cleanly in half.

"A SCYTHE MONSTER....!!" Usopp screamed at the top of his lungs, "Don't let your guard down!! Another one's coming!!!"

The rattling of gears and chains clanking against each other reached Faythe's ears as the color drained from her face, "I don't like that... I don't like that sound at all!!" She shouted out, shaking Luffy by the shoulders.

"No not just one..." Luffy came to a realization, "Paddle as fast as you can!!!"

And with that, a barrage of masked scythes came swinging down at the same down.

"Oh fuck."

With that the crew mates started paddling for their lives. Faythe's arms started to burn with exhaustion, but she appreciated her life thank you.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON—!?" Sanji gritted down on his cigarette as he paddled next to Faythe to help.

Usopp then started to scream in a higher pitch, "LOOK! IN FRONT! LUFFY, HIT THE BRAKE!"

In front of the crow gondola, stood a very much larger mask scythe swinging towards them at a very frightening speed.

"IT'S TOO LATE! TAKE THE WHEEL, USOPP!!" Luffy called out as he whipped both his arms backwards, forcing Usopp to abandon his paddling post and stumble towards the steering wheel.

"Gomu gomu no...!!!"

Usopp glanced back in horror, pointing ahead, "Hey! Luffy! You're supposed to aim this way!"

"Don't worry, just keep moving!"

"Yeah, Usopp! Keep your eyes on the road like you're supposed too!" Faythe called out.

"SHUT UP FAYTHE AND PADDLE!!"

"BAZOOKAAAAAA!!!!" Luffy nailed the masked scythe and deflected the boat into the air, making it fly over most of the swinging scythes safely.

"Uhah...!!! It's over!!!"

"That was way too close!" Usopp then looked behind them with an out of breathe huff, "Ah, but what's this!? The entrance... Is already so far away..."

"How about we get off now?"

"IDIOT!! WE'LL DIE!!!"

"—I was thinking the same thing." Sanji sighed but noticed another object approaching the gondola like a hunter pouncing a cornered prey.

"HISSSSSSS!!!"

Usopp blinked, "Eh?"

Sanji casually delivered an upper kick right up the giant purple worm fish's throat.

"GYA—-!!!!" Usopp ducked behind Faythe who observed the whole thing in fascination.

Luffy whipped his head over in their direction, "What's this? A snake?"

Sanji landed gracefully back into the boat with a drag from his cigarette, "It's a lamprey eel... Better yet, a sky lamprey eel..."

Usopp trembled where he crouched behind Faythe's legs, "At such a huge size, it'll do a lot more than just suck our blood!"

"Sanji sure knows his sea creatures..." Faythe commented but then glanced at the eel that they were gaining distance from, "But I didn't know they had like over 8 ear holes on their body... Are they blind perhaps?"

Sanji nodded at Faythe's question and warned the crew, "While we're on this Milky Road... We can't stop to catch our breath, or let our guard down... All we can do is to keep moving forward!"

Luffy pointed ahead, "Wow! This time there's a giant in our way!"

Faythe looked with narrowed eyes, "Uh... Luffy, I don't think that's a giant..."

"Idiot! That's  a statue..."

"HEY, IT LOOKS LIKE A DEAD END!"

"No...!! There's four openings!" Faythe shot Usopp's worries down.

"Does that mean they each go to a different place!?"

As they neared closer, Faythe got a better view and could only describe it as a giant Buddha statue with a 4 finger entrance way.

Each finger having an entrance ark with its respected trial names.

"Trial of Swamp, Trial of Iron, Trial of String, Trial of Balls." Usopp read out.

"Wow! Does it matter which one we go through?"

"So now God wants to play a game with us...?!!"

/:/~***~/:/

Word Count:(1458)

Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Piece) Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें