Couple Goals #1

——————————————

She's Sweet but a Psycho...

Author: Brand new segment that I wanted to try out and the ideas come from Couple shorts on Instagram and TikTok. Please do let me know if yall want to see more!

——————————————

You and your girlfriend Yeji are out on a double date with Karina and her boyfriend Jackson at a restaurant that had opened recently. Thinking to yourself that no incidents will occur as this was supposed to be a pleasant double date but of course... You'd be more than wrong.

Yeji: Jagiya open wide~!
Y/N: *complies and eats a piece of teriyaki beef*
Karina: Two can play in this game... Jagi, try this~!
Jackson: *eats the Daifuku from Karina's Chopsticks*

Yeji: *gives her a disgusted look*
Yeji: Eat more veggies, jagi~! I want you to start eating more healthily~! *feeds Y/N broccoli*

Karina: *glares at her*
Karina: Baby, I got you a french fry because I know it's your favorite~! *feeds Jackson a french fry*

Yeji: Jagi, this is their most delicious item! *shoves shoyu chicken into Y/N's mouth*
Y/N: But I don't wan- *gets cut off from the shoyu chicken*

Karina: Honey... I peeled this shrimp for you!
Jackson: Wait! I'm allergic to shr- *cut off from Karina shoving shrimp into his mouth causing him to have a fatal allergic reaction*

Yeji: Oh, that's it... Baby... There's something on your face
Y/N: Where?
Yeji: *licks the sauce on his face*

Karina: *absolutely bewildered*
Karina: Jagiya, there's something on your teeth~! *goes to brush Jackson's teeth despite him casually dying*

Yeji: *flosses Y/N's teeth while glaring at her*
Karina: *puts facemask on Jackson before giving her a deadly glare*
Jackson: *Choking from the shrimp*

Yeji: *attempts to shave Y/N's face*
Y/N: What on Earth is up with you?! That's it, we're done! *leaves the restaurant*

Karina: Oh my God, jagi, we won!
Karina: Jagi...?
Jackson: *lying dead on the chair*

Original idea from: @JeenieWeenie