WJSN Reaction #1

Requested by: @WJSN4Lyfe

——————————————

WJSN Reaction of you Being a Martial Arts Champion

——————————————

EXY

One of her members begged their leader to go to a Taekwondo tournament

One of her members begged their leader to go to a Taekwondo tournament. She was hesitant at first because she was supposed to go on a date with you but she agreed to come since you've explained to her that you're busy. When she arrived, she and her members sat in the VIP lounge with a big window that gave them the best view. After a few matches she wasn't that much interested until you came along in the arena.

She couldn't believe her eyes to what she's seeing. She rubbed her eyes again to make sure she wasn't hallucinating. Sure enough, it was all real. She watched your every move and attack you landed onto your opponent with such gracefulness that she lost complete awareness of her surroundings. Later on, you would go to the VIP lounge with her and boy... You were bombarded with many questions.

Seola

You and Seola were just having a peaceful walk in the middle of the night in the park

You and Seola were just having a peaceful walk in the middle of the night in the park. There was nobody there, just the silent, the crickets chirping, along with many other sounds you would hear at night. You two were discussing many past moments you two shared together throughout you two's three year relationship.

Bunch of laughs and smiles, but that would end when out of nowhere you were confronted by a crazed sasaeng. He was holding a knife in his hand and threatened both of you. Seola was scared out of her mind while you were not intimidated by some lowly scumbag. You instantly disarmed him and threw the knife away from him. The sasaeng was caught off guard and he didn't know what to do so he just ran away. You comforted Seola for the rest of the night to let her know that the psycho is gone now and you two won't see him anytime soon.