Buu shook his head, and brought the tissues from the nightstand over to her bed and sat down beside her, "I will take care of you," Buu stated.

Y/n shook her head, "You don't have to do th-ACHOO" she sneezed loudly and rethought that last statement, "On second thought maybe I do need a little help today," she admitted.

He smiled and patted her head, "Buu shall make sure you get better in no time," he said confidently. Buu kissed her forehead and then he took her phone and unlocked it, which she didn't really mind, there wasn't much to hide in there. There's really no secrets with Buu because there's nothing he doesn't already know or won't venture to find out. Spending every hour of the day with him only makes that easier.

Buu walked out to give her some peace and clicked the voice search button, and said, "How to care for sick person" into the phone.

He scanned the results and looked at all the recommendations.

-

While Y/n was getting a bit of rest Buu found all the things she needed. He was hoping taking care of her would make her see how much he valued her, after all he was dreading today, if she was feeling well she would've thrown him out by now so this was a happy coincidence.

Buu pushed Y/n's door open and shook her a little, "Get up," he told her. Y/n piped up and yawned, "You're back?" She asked. Buu rolled his eyes, "Very funny, I brought you soup and water," he said. Y/n smiled a little, "Thanks, Buu," she said, "You're awfully good at taking care of me for someone so good at doing the opposite," she told him.

Buu crossed his arms, "Stop talking, if you talk too much your soup will get cold," he told her as he brought over the bed tray and placed the bowl of soup in front of her with a spoon. Then he dragged a chair to her bedside so he could sit with her.

Y/n smiled, "This looks good, where'd you get it?" She asked.

"A can," Buu stated.

Y/n nodded, "Well, I appreciate it, Buu, I didn't expect this," she said.

Y/n ate quietly and casually glanced over at Buu every few seconds.

When she saw he wasn't looking at her she looked down, "I don't have much of an appetite, you can take it to the kitchen," she said as she handed him the bowl, Buu nodded, and as she gave him the bowl he handed her a bottle of water.

He did as she asked, he figured she wanted some space so he stayed in the living room watching TV. Buu flicked through the channels, trying to find something to watch, just as he found something he heard Y/n's door open and she limped from the room to the couch and sat down beside him, it was alarming because it was clear she was weak, she should've been in bed.

Buu asked the obvious, "What are you doing out of bed?"

Y/n pulled herself into his lap and then laid her head on his chest. Y/n closed her eyes, "I just missed you," she told him.

Buu wrapped his arms around her, "You wanted me to be gone right around this time," he said to which Y/n just nuzzled into his chest, "Mm, not now, I'm comfortable," she said, "I don't want you to go, not now at least," she said.

Buu stroked the side of her face gently before he gave her a little kiss on the cheek, Y/n pushed his face though, "Don't kiss me, I don't want you to get sick," she told him.

This got a rise out of him, Buu laughed, "You can't," he stated. Y/n blinked, "Well why not? You get sick like everyone else, don't you?" She said as she sniffled a bit.

Buu shook his head, "Your simple Earth diseases are too weak," he told her. Y/n smiled, "You know Buu, I really appreciate you taking care of me but couldn't you just heal me? I don't want to miss work," she explained.

Buu shook his head again, "Can't heal a cold, just fight it," he said. Y/n huffed, "Fine," she answered. 

Since Buu reassured her that she probably wouldn't be able to infect him she kissed him and then resumed relaxing with him. This was nice, despite feeling sick, there was this euphoric rush she got from spending time with Buu, he was so confusing. Buu was good to her but to the rest of the universe he was a threat or at least a nuisance. Y/n was sort of warming up to the idea of just letting the past be the past, after all, he showed her so much compassion today.

"Buu, I'm sorry about last night," Y/n said to break the momentary silence between them.

Buu laughed, "Why are you apologizing to me? I eviscerated your planet, likely taking you out with it," He said.

Y/n nodded, "I know that but, I'm back, like you said, we all got a second chance, I don't want waste mine like Van wasted his. I want to be happy and I guess I find a lot of my happiness in spending time with you," she admitted.

He blushed.

Y/n could hardly contain her laughter, she made one of the strongest men in the universe blush, it was amazing.

Y/n tilted her head, "So, Do you forgive me?" She said.

Buu laughed almost hysterically, before he gave her an answer, which was undoubtedly, "Yes," that word satisfied her coming from him.

It felt nice to be on good terms with him again.

Y/n smiled, "If I wasn't sick we could celebrate this even better," she said.

Buu laid down and pulled her down with him, "Then rest so you can get better even sooner," he said.