1| Chance

(Y/n) owned a bakery, it was a small establishment that had opened around West City, she anticipated a great deal of customers since the area was so populated. Business was rather slow though, she only had about 10 regular customers which she was eternally grateful to. Today fortunately was a busy day, Bulma had brought the family out to have sweets as she usually did each Sunday.

"Y/n, Trunks here would like one of those cupcakes with the candy sprinkled, and I'll have a slice of the raspberry walnut tart," she ordered in a polite tone before looking back at Vegeta, "What do you want, huh, Vegeta?" She asked. Vegeta never seemed to amused to be there. Y/n could see why! Vegeta had a body chiseled out of marble, he could model if he really wanted to.

Vegeta crossed his arms, "I don't want anything, I'll wait until I can have real food," he stated. Bulma smiled, "C'mon, Vegeta, you can have a treat, you'll love it," she said. Vegeta quipped, "No way!" He said. Bulma looked at Y/N, "He's just cranky, we couldn't stay long at the buffet down the street," she laughed before looking back at Vegeta, "Have you changed your mind, prince of all cranky-pants?" She asked to which he rolled his eyes.

Vegeta stared at the display and scoffed, till something caught his eye. Vegeta pressed his finger against the glass, "That," he stated.

Y/n smiled, "Great choice! Salted caramel cheesecake is this week's special," she said as she rang them up. Vegeta didn't say anything but y/n noticed he slipped some money in the tip jar. The breifs always tipped so generously.

"That'll be 15 zeni, Mrs. Breifs," Y/n said. Bulma handed you the cash, "You should really start charging more, Y/n, this is really becoming one of my favorite places," she said. Y/n rubbed the back of her neck, "Thank you, really, it means the world that you like it! You guys are certainly my favorite customers," she said as she began taking the dessert they'd chose out from the glass display and boxing them.

Vegeta looked tense, that was normal though. He always looked one more scowl away from popping a blood vessel. Internally though, Vegeta had a bad feeling about this place, he was sensing something.

-

4 years ago, Vegito had Super Buu cornered.
He was the hiding, he was beaten and running out of options, this guy was seriously stronger than him, he had such limited options he was contemplating blowing up the Earth while Vegito wasn't looking.

Could he breathe in space though? Could he go out and seek Buu even after this? The majin's face scrunched into another frustrated scowl as he gripped the ground underneath him.

'That's it- my head tentacle,' Buuhan thought to himself, he had a chance. He could absorb Vegito if he was stealthy about this. He needed time but the odds weren't in his favor, Vegito could move faster than the speed of light, he was so many leagues above him. 'I'll be dammed if I let this mortal freak make a fool of me, I'll kill him,' he thought as he stood up dusting the debris off his shoulder and came face to face with Vegito again.

"Are you ready to take this seriously, Buu?" Vegito asked with a cocky smirk.

Buuhan glared at him.
He raised his dismembered tentacle and with ease he took hold of Vegito. It was as if he was trying to get absorbed. Which to be frank, he was. Buu was ignorant to that though.

All seemed well, Buu frolicked in celebration of his victory for ages. Unannounced to him this Vegito guy was going to be harder to beat than he thought as Goku and Vegeta now unfused made their way around Buu's stored absorptions with the plan of releasing their friends.

"Kakarot, look!" Vegeta exclaimed as he pointed at one of Buu's absorptions. It was so odd because that was BUU. How could he absorb himself? Majin Buu was probably the most complicated foe they'd faced so far.