16| Sick Day

When Y/n said she needed some time apart from him, Buu felt his heart shatter, it was so hard not to be angry at her. She was his world at this point, he no longer had Bee and Mr. Satan to lean on so even a day without her felt like he was having the person he cared about ripped away from him again.

Y/n let out a soft sigh as she stood up, "I should go-" but before she could say another word Buu grabbed her wrist, "No! You can't," he said.

Y/n blinked, "What do you mean, I can't? You're the one who suggested it, can't you see that I'm just as upset about this too, I love you, Buu, I really do but this is a lot to take in," She said, breathing a little heavier trying her hardest to hold back tears.

Buu let go of her wrist and looked down, as soon as he broke eye contact with her she felt tears fall from her eyes and he was quick to wipe them.

"Buu would give you the world, the universe even," Buu told her, she noticed how softly he spoke to her, he wasn't even being his usual brash self, he was sympathetic towards her.

Y/n nodded, "I know you would," she said tearfully.

Buu leaned in closer, "So why leave me?" He asked.

Y/n's lip quivered, "Because! I can't cosign what you did, I wish you were a better person, Buu, I know the people you cared about were hurt but think about it, you hurt other people, it's so conflicting, I really like you but I don't know how I'll get past what you did," she said.

Buu looked up, "I know what I did," he said in an agitated tone.

Y/n shook her head, "If you can still say it with such carelessness then there's no possible way you know what you've done. Those fighters and people did nothing to deserve that," she told him.

Buu shrugged, "But everyone is back. It doesnt matter now. Even Van came back, he didn't deserve a second chance but he got it and he would've killed you if I wasn't there," Buu said.

Y/n turned her head, "Can I go home, yet, Buu?" She asked.

Buu nodded. "Can I-" before he could even get it out, Y/n waved him off, "You can do whatever you want, as far as I'm concerned, you've already done the worst things imaginable," she said.

Buu smirked, "You need me to get home," he laughed a little.

Y/n quickly looked back eyes wide because he was completely right, she had no idea where he brought her and no idea how far they were since he used that transportation technique again.

Y/n huffed, "Fine, take me home. You can sleep in your room but tomorrow evening I want you gone, you'll pack whatever you need a go wherever you want just give me some space," she requested.

-

Y/n woke up the next morning feeling a little unwell, which was just great, how was she going to explain missing another day of work? They were already understaffed so another day down.  She coughed into her fist and then she heard the door swing open. Y/n was a little startled by it but she was relieved to find it was just Buu, he didn't seem ill-intentioned. She was a little scared he'd be mad at her but he just looked a little concerned.

Y/n sat up and coughed again, "Hey, Buu," she greeted him rather dejectedly. Buu tilted his head, "You look sick," he said.

Y/n laughed a little but quickly stopped since her throat was sore, "Yeah, without a doubt, it's just a little cold though, I'll be over it in a day or two," she said, she wanted to wave it off but he got closer to her and placed his hand on her forehead to gage whether she had a fever or not.

Y/n shuddered as he did so and he stepped back.

Y/n sighed, "Just my luck, Buu, do you mind bringing me the tissues?" She asked.