WELCOME

Hello, and welcome!

Here, I will be offering constructive reviews in hopes that it will help you become a better writer. I am by no means a professional, but I can help with grammar, structure, and by giving you a different perspective of your work. Trust me when I say that can make all the difference sometimes. Writing is something I have struggled with in the past, and still do occasionally, and it was through constructive criticism and positive encouragement that I was able to improve.

I hope this does the same for you!

G U I D E L I N E S

- I will only accept requests as quickly as I can complete them. If I accept your request I ask that you give me 3 days to complete the review. It shouldn't take that long, but I do want to make sure that I am offering genuine, thoughtful feedback. If, for whatever reason, it takes me longer than 3 days I will give you some kind of notice, a sincere apology, and a promise to make it right.

- As stated in the description, I will only accept requests that are submitted properly. Make sure to comment with the form filled out! I will IGNORE any DMs or posts on my message board!

- Please read everything thoroughly! I will be asking for payment in return for these reviews. Only complete the payment once I've accepted your request!

- Only stories written in English (unfortunately).

- There is no length restriction. I will read no less than three chapters and up to five chapters, including any description/prologue. If I read any more than that it will purely be for my own enjoyment.

- All my reviews will be published here. If, for whatever reason, you don't want your review to be public, let me know and I will send it to you privately. I don't want this to be a negative experience for you!

- I accept ALL genres, poetry and short story included. It can be mature. One of my own personal goals is to expand my horizon and read things I normally wouldn't, which is honestly why I started this book in the first place. I can't wait to see what you've written!

I will be reviewing the title, summary/description, grammar/punctuation, plot, character development, and my overall thought on your work.

And please don't be discouraged by ANYTHING I say! This is my opinion. If I don't particularly enjoy something it doesn't mean that others won't! It just means that your work doesn't line up well with my own personal taste.

F O R M

Username:

Book title:

No. of chapters:

Genre:

Where you would personally like to improve:

Tags:

Your zodiac sun sign:

P A Y M E N T

Your review will be pending until the payment is completed once I've accepted your request.

- Add this book to a public reading list, post it on your message board and tag me. Votes are also appreciated!

- Permanent follow!

- Read at least FIVE chapters of my book Roman Holiday (there's only five parts posted right now, but still). It IS mature. All of my work is mature. If that's not something you can handle, message me privately and we can work something else out. Make sure to vote and post at least five genuine, thoughtful comments. I'm going to be putting a lot of effort into these reviews, so I ask that you give me your thoughts and perspectives too!

You may submit more than one book! If you complete the above payment and submit another request, I will ask that you shout out Roman Holiday on your message board and tag me in it. I also ask that you tag other writers in need of a review.

If you have any other questions, feel free to comment and ask! There is no such thing as a stupid question. I'm here to help as much as I can!