My hyung always kept his word. The next day at noon after class ended, he was, sure enough, at the place we always met at. I looked left and right to check that there was no one around before zooming towards him, embracing him. He reached out his right hand to catch me as he kissed my cheek. We had reunited after a long separation; I missed him a lot too.

During our meal, my hyung's phone kept ringing. He was a bit irritated, putting his phone on mute before tossing it to the side. I instinctively picked up his phone and accidentally let him see my ring finger. I had been bored during Korean class and drawn a ring on it.

My hyung grabbed my hand in midair and licked his lips, bringing my wrist closer to him as he sized it up in a teasing manner. I instantly felt my ears burn, but I didn't want to pull my hand back. Luckily, we were inside a private dining room where no one could see us. I crawled up onto the sofa and sat on my hyung's lap, facing him. His eyes curved into crescents and he mysteriously looked me up and down:

"What did you draw?"

He clearly knew the answer but still asked. Of course, it was a wedding ring. He just wanted to make fun of me and watch me get embarrassed. I couldn't be bothered to reply.

Jungkook was never reasonable. He trapped both my wrists in his right hand as he faintly brushed his lips against mine, laughing quietly in a voice only the two of us could hear, "Darling, let hyung hear about why you drew this."

I had missed him. I wanted to kiss him, unable to hold back from chasing his enticing lips. My hyung purposely maintained a bit of distance between us so I couldn't kiss him. I hated this feeling of pursuit; it was just like the dreams I had every night. Exasperated, I struggled free of his grasp and toppled him over onto the sofa, pinning him down as I sat on his body and leaned down to kiss him. I wasn't as skilled as my hyung; I only knew how to follow my instincts and wind my tongue around his, swallowing the saliva I stole from his mouth.

I seemed to have hurt him somewhere, but at this moment, I couldn't be bothered to care. Kissing someone was when one was most free and unbridled. Jungkook lightly patted my spine, slowly leaving my lips.

He put his hand in front of my face and asked me to draw one for him too, the corner of his lips curved up. At first, my hyung put out his left hand, but he suddenly stopped for a moment and switched to his right hand.

I definitely wouldn't draw something so childish for him. He still had to work in the afternoon; his colleagues would laugh at him. I wanted to buy him a real one.

I seemed to have slowly earned a sort of superpower: I could tell how tired he was from the extent and strength with which he patted me. My hyung's cool palm slowly stopped on my back and his breathing slowed to a steady pace. He actually fell asleep just like this. I moved a bit and his half-closed eyes opened a little, sleepily gazing at me.

I touched his lashes with my knuckles, then quietly got off his body, resting his head on my lap. The temperature of the central air conditioning in the private dining room was very low, so I took off my school uniform jacket and draped it over his body. The midday sun outside was blazing away, so I put my hand over my hyung's eyes, letting him have a good rest. I also took the opportunity to lean against the sofa and rest for a bit.

The night before, I hadn't slept at all, my eyes wide open from night to morning. I actually wasn't picky about my bed; whether it was soft, hard, a sofa, the floor, or under a bridge, as long as my hyung was beside me, I could lie down anywhere and fall asleep.

His phone screen kept flashing. I picked it up to take a look. The contact of the person calling was 'CEO Song'. I thought it was some difficult-to-please old CEO that was making my hyung's life hard. When I put down the phone, I accidentally saw the phone number beneath the name.