22 - My Best Friends' Wedding, Part II

Comenzar desde el principio

Low by Flo Rida comes on next as Nora turns around, backing her ass up against me. I laugh, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Just gonna ditch me like that?" Logan yells.

"I love you!" She says, as she grinds against me.

I finish off my first drink, handing it to Aaron. "Throw that away for me, will ya?"

"Oh! Mine too!" Nora says, shoving her empty cup in his hand.

We both rap the song as we grind against each other. My hand with my cup was in the air as I swayed along with her.

The song ends as I try to catch my breath, my grip on Nora loosening.

"Alright, we're gonna slow it down for this next one." The DJ says and starts playing some old song I didn't recognize. I go to turn around when I run into my dad.

"Come on." He says, resting his arm on my lower back as he holds my hand with his other. I lay my head against his chest as we sway to the music.

The next couple of songs are upbeat before it's a slow one again. This time it's a country I recognize but couldn't remember the name. Logan comes up to me, "My turn!", he grins as I take his hand.

"I'm happy for you Lo. Both of you." I say as he looks down at me.

"Thanks Brin, it means a lot." He says and I smile.

"You take good care of her." We we're only 10 seconds into the song before a voice interrupts.

"Do you mind?" Christian asks and I freeze.

"She's all yours." Logan says, walking over to a table to talk to someone.

Christian wraps and arm around my lower back as his other cups around mine. I hesitantly rest my head on his chest, focusing on the sound of his racing heartbeat.

Christian dips his head down, "You look beautiful, Brinley."

I turn my head, looking up at him. "Thank you."

The rest of the song we stay silent, just dancing to the music. The song ends and immediately Get Low by Lil John & The East Side Boys comes on.

Christian goes to walk away but I pull him towards our friends in the middle. "Have some fun." I say and he grins.

They have a full on grinding circle going on and it brings back high school memories. I pull Christian behind me, my back hitting his chest as his cologne clouds my senses.

Between the way he looks, smells, and the alcohol. I couldn't help myself anymore.

"Aye Chrissy! Nice of you to join the fun!" Logan yells, throwing his hands up.

"It's about time!" James yells.

I grab his hands, pacing them on my waist. "You're allowed to touch me." I say, looking up at him.

His eyes turn a little darker and his grip on my waist tightens. I let the music take over as I start grinding against him, my hands moving to the back of his neck.

"TO THE WINDOWWWW!! TO THE WALL!!" Everyone yells, pointing to a window and then to the wall.

I laugh, moving my hands to rest on top of Christian's arms.

"AH SKEET SKEET MOTHERFUCKAA!!" Emery yells louder than anyone.

"AH SKEET SKEET GOD DAMN!!" I yell back and I know our parents are scolding us in their minds right now.

A couple of songs go by as I continue to dance with Christian... And feeling the bulge building in his pants. Giving us a reason not to leave the dance floor anytime soon.

*

"Brinley, you're gonna have to walk me to the bathroom." Christian says and I giggle.

"Let's go fix your situation!" I yell and he covers my mouth, both of us laughing. The reception had just ended and we had just sent the happy couple off.

"Are you guys ready to go?" James slurs.

"We will be in a minute. We're taking a potty break." Christian also slurs.

I grab his hand, dragging him to one of the bathrooms in the back where I knew no one would be. We walk into an empty bathroom and I lock the door.

"Brinleyyyy. I really want to kiss youuuu." He slurs and I giggle.

"So, do it."

"I really didn't want our first kiss to be while we're drunk." A pout forms on his lips.

"We'll I'm not waiting until tomorrow to kiss you. I've waited long enough." I say, grabbing his belt and pulling him closer to me.

"You shouldn't have done that." He says, backing me into the door. I take my bottom lip between my teeth. "You're so sexy." He groans, running his hands down my sides. He stops at my waist, pulling me fully against him. "I'm gonna fuck you so good one day."

"Why not tonight?"

"Because when we fuck, you're going to want to remember it."

Word Count: 1,282