|Author's Introduction|

Introduction

Welcome dear readers! I understand how boring it is to read the introduction, but trust me, it will be worth your while. On the other hand, I promise to keep this short and sweet!

The Author

This is my very first time putting my writing 'out there', so I ask you to be a little patient with me. However, don't hesitate to give any criticism, as I appreciate everything you can give me. my pen name is Sunshine H., but I'm fine being called anything else. If there is one thing I don't tolerate are negative comments towards other readers. In general, it's just not a good idea to spread hate amongst one another, and I will delete your comment if I see that.

I'm an early adolescent with nothing but loving family and a passion for writing (Ok, a lot more than that). My goal or dream is to get a stable main job and do writing on the side. I play French Horn and Piano (French Horn is obviously the best instrument ever created). I love drawing, but I doubt I'm any good. I've been working on convincing my parents to get me a dog for the past 13 years. 

The Book

I plan to break the cliches about this particular genre of 'mafia' and 'brothers', so if it seems particularly unoriginal, please let me know. In my books, colorful language like 'f*ck' or 'b*tch' are covered with the asterisk symbol. I personally don't think that changes the reading experience, so I refuse to change that, because of my personal opinion. This is NOT an incest book, please don't ship any of them together. They will eventually have their own love life. I also do not plan on writing any sexually mature scenes, at least until I am comfortable with that. 

Copyright

Everything I have created here is original and mine. Please do not copy this, or create something based on this book.

Conclusion

That being said, I'd like to sincerely thank you all for your time; I hope I won't disappoint you! 

©2023-2024 Sunshine H. All rights reserved