~Love~

Luz was on her way to Blight manor, she was once again using Owlbert as her mode of transportation, she felt slightly bad about it, as it felt like she had been borrowing him from Eda non-stop, she made a mental note to apologize to Eda once she got back.

Luz had finally decided that she would give Amity one of her Good Witch Azura books, she thought that some literature from the human realm would be a pretty good gift to Amity, as she was a bookworm. She knew that it definitely wouldnt make up for everything she did, but she hoped it could be a start to some sort of reconciliation.

Amity had refused to come out of her room. She really did not want to see Edric and Emira, they too had peer pressured Luz into kissing her. She had no energy, and her whole body still felt gross all over.

And worst of all was that Amity didn't want to see Luz whatsoever. Even if it would make them seem like less of soulmates, she couldn't stand the thought of seeing Luz's face. Suddenly there was a knock on her door. And for once, someone waited until Amity answered.

"Who is it?"

"Mittens, I know you don't want to talk to us, and we're sorry, but someone's here to see you." Amity heard Edric say.

"I don't want to see anyone, and I don't want to see you two either. You ruined my night. Go away." Amity snapped at them.

There was a second of silence, and then shuffling. Then she heard Emira.

"I know we did. We're so sorry. You can go back up and lock yourself in your room or whatever, but please come see this person first. She really wants to talk to you."

Amity hesitated. Then opened the door.

"...Okay." Amity said.

As Amity headed downstairs, she prayed it wasn't Luz. But something in her mind said it was.

Luz never gave up.

And sure enough, as Amity opened the door, she came face to face with Luz Noceda herself. Amity went red, her face twisting into one of anger.

"What are you doing here??"

"Amity, I-"

Amity watched Luz glance at the ground awkwardly and then look back up at her.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry. And I knew that just words wouldn't mean anything. So I brought you something."

Luz handed a book over to Amity, who took it into her hands. It was a Good Witch Azura book.

"I just..I noticed you had them in your room, so I figured you like them."

Amity was taken aback, but quickly rebounded by coldly looking up at Luz.

"You really think you can just win back my favor with a book I already have?"

Luz's face changed to one of surprise. "N-No! That- wasn't the point-"

"Then what was the point?"

"I wanted to say i'm sorry-"

"Well, it's not okay!" Amity yelled, her eyes tearing up, throwing the book back at Luz. "You did something I thought I would never have to tell someone not to do. I don't want your apology, I don't want your book, and I don't want you here!"

"Amity Blight." A cold voice said from behind her. Amity froze up and quickly turned around.

Odalia, Amity's mother, was standing by the stairs. She slowly made her way over to the two, and Luz could see Amity's panic.

"What is the meaning of this?"

"I..Um.." Amity started, but the words seemed to not be able to come out of her mouth.

"I wanted to bring Amity a book, I know how much she likes reading-"

"With all due respect, Noceda, I asked my daughter. Not you."