Bras?, Bras.

Wesker:            no one pov.          (your like twelve)

Wesker was making some coffee before he left, then he realized he had no coffee. He sighed, and went go tell (Y\N) they where going to the store.

 Wesker walked up to the (Y\N) room, and saw her taping Her chest down over her tank top. He knocked on the door frame realizing he should have knocked.

 She turned around faster then the speed of light. (Y\N)'s (e\c) eyes widened seeing her dad, she awkwardly stopped what she was doing.

 Wesker rose a brow wanting a her to explain. (Y\N) sighed loudly "I'm taping down chest because it bounces to much when i move" (Y\N) awkwardly said.

 Wesker looked at her and sighed "lets go to the store I need some coffee".

Time skip (at the store)

(Y\N) walked with her dad to the coffee, she grew suspicious when he turned into the clothing isle.

 They walked to the girls clothes Wesker turned to (Y\N) "pick out a bra" he said very bluntly.

 the young girls eyes widened she eyed him suspiciously. (Y\N) walked over to them and walked back, she looked terrified "I'm not going there by myself" she stated crossing her arms.

 Wesker angrily sighed and walked over there he was looking at (Y\N) wanting her to come over, she slowly walked over. Wesker glared at the colorful bras, he didn't want her to where something so....stripper looking.

 He then saw all of the S.T.A.R.S members walk by, he then realized that they come here sometimes to get lunch. 

Jill must of saw him because she pointed to him, and they walked over. All of them rose a brow wanting to know why the captain was here and not at the station, then Chris realized what he was looking at and laughed.

 Jill turned to look at him "why are you looking at bras?" She asked sternly, not thinking about (Y\N) till she heard (Y\N).

 "dad?, I don't know if they fit or not" (Y\N) called out to Wesker. 

Jill looked at Wesker as if asking to help the young girl. Wesker nodded. And with that Jill came and knocked on the stall door.

 "(Y\N) its me Jill" Jill called out.

 (Y\N) put on her shirt and opened the door. she saw Jill and let her in, " welcome to my crib" (Y\N) said sarcastically. 

Jill looked at her " you buying bras?", (Y\N) nodded and looked at the one she had in her hand.

 "I don't know if it fits right" Jill looked at the girl, and helped her. In the end Wesker couldn't do anything to help his daughter. But Jill saved the day.

~~~~~

Leon:               Leon pov.          (your like eleven)

(Y\N) sat across from me at the table, we where eating dinner with Claire and Sherry today.

 Claire was watching (y

) eat, then she randomly said to (Y\N) "sweetheart? Do you need a bra?".

 (Y\N) choked on her food slightly while Sherry chuckled. I began to thank wondering if she needed a bra. 

(Y\N) looked at Claire with a brow raised. Claire looked back at her "I'll take you shopping tomorrow" Claire said smiling.

The next day (at the mall). Your pov.

Me and Claire walked around till we found a store. We eventually found a store to shop at. I found a bra I liked ,and Claire bought for me even thought I was going to pay.

Ada: No ones pov. (your like ten)

(Y\N) walked up to Ada saying she needed a bra.

 Ada was surprised that her daughter was so blunt and straightforward with her. They want shopping and got one.(sorry that was so short)

Chris:

You already wore bras since you developed early.

 (again I'm sorry it was so short:( )