I try to wiggle out of his grip but another tight slap is delivered to my face. I can feel the sharp pain shooting up my cheek.

"You don't like this?" My dad says. I can practically hear his teeth chattering with how angry he is.

"P-please." I whimper.

"Oh so now you're going to act all fucking innocent! Bet it wasn't the case with lover boy."

I don't know what he's talking about. My face makes an awkward frown as I try my best not to let out another whimper.

"Stop pretending like you don't know what I'm talking about whore. I saw you kissing that Harry guy outside of school. What more have you two been doing behind my back!?" He screams in my face.

"Noth- nothing." I gulp, my vision blurry with tears.

⚠️T.W (mild rape)⚠️

"Is this your version of nothing?" He looks at me and kisses my cheek softly. A chill runs down my spine when I realise what he's doing and I do everything I can to stop him. I yell, scream, kick my feet up in the air like a child but to no avail.

After a few minutes, I realise there's no point in trying and lay there motionless on the bed like a corpse while my dad continues to kiss down my cheek.

I hate the way he touches me and the way his lips feel. It makes my skin crawl and my stomach turn but I don't do anything, I don't say anything. I just let myself be used by him because he's my dad. He only wants the best for me even when he can't communicate that directly. I know that. He knows that. It's just his way of showing it.

"How did you turn out to be this gorgeous, I'll never understand." He breathes against my neck. I can practically taste his breath reeking of alcohol.

"D-dad, please don't." I whimper, the stream of tears now threatening to leave my eyes and spill over my cheeks.

"Shhh sweetheart, let me take care of you." He says caressing my cheek gently. "You'll be a good boy, right?"

I don't say anything, too focused on not letting out another pathetic whimper. A cold slap is delivered to my cheek, my head snapping to the side. I take sharp breaths, trying not to cry.

"Answer me!" He yells.

"Y-yes, I- I'll be g-good." I finally break. Hot tears stream down my face, hitting the pillow and soaking into the fabric, making little dark spots on it.

"You're even more beautiful when you just listen sweetheart." He caresses the now red skin on my cheek with the most gentle touch ever, contradicting his previous harsh slap.

I shake my head silently, tears rolling down my eyes like water droplets from a leaf.

I don't like the way his hands lift up my shirt, touching my torso in the most disgusting way I could ever imagine.

⚠️It's over⚠️

I close my eyes shut and muster up all the strength I have and kick him hard in his crotch. He backs away, the grip on my hands loosening.

I take this opportunity and I kick him off of me and I run. I run to my door, then down the stairs, then towards the front door. I can hear him yelling after me, calling me all sorts of things but I don't stop. I don't look back. I continue running until my legs hurt and my feet start to bleed.

I come to rest near a lamp post. My lungs feel like they're on fire and it hurts to even breathe. I take in a sharp breath of air and hold the post for support. I look back to see I've come a long way from home, a few blocks at least from what I can gather.