CHAPTER 7: I can never understand her!

Start from the beginning

The curtains are also new. A small air cooler is also present in the room. I went near the small cupboard and opened it. It has everything which i use on a daily basis. Everything is new. He has bought everything new for me.

"I know Mira, i can't give you the life which you are habituated in....but i just tried to atleast give you the basic comfort....i can't afford an ac....that's why i bought this cooler...i saw you sweating through the whole night....i don't want your study to get hampered in any way....."- Anurag said while standing behind me.

I stared at him blankly for few seconds. And then i slapped him hard.

Anurag's pov

The slap came in an unexpected way. I was not prepared for it at all. My head tilted back and i stared at her in shock.

"What do you think huh??? You can win my heart by arranging all these??? What do you trying to show?? That noone knows me better than you....what you want to proove??? That you are a great human being and I'm a selfish person???"- she yelled with so much hate.

I was stunned. I kept staring at her with extreme shock.

"Look Mr. Anurag Chatterjee...this is the last time I'm telling you this, i will never love you.....you do not match my standards...no matter at what extent you tried to win my heart but i will always look at you as our family servant.....do you get that??"

Her every word stabbed my heart. For the first time in my life my tears fell infront of her.

"You have ruined my life completely...only looking at your face give me utter disgustness...stop applying all these tactics...."- she said by showing the things which i have bought from the morning by walking in the direct hit of sun.

"I was just trying to make you happy"- i said in a blank tone.

"I will be only happy when you will be out of my life"- she said by turning her head opposite of mine.

I smiled in pain. I stared at the room. Only god knows how much effort i have given from the morning to buy these things. I was running from store to store just to bergain for things.

Now it felt like that all these arrangements are mocking at me. I slowly walked out of the room. I found her throwing the teddy bear out of the room and then closing the door with a bang.

Thank god that aunty and tiya is not at home. Otherwise the situation will get worse. I went inside the kitchen. I have made Biriyani for her. She likes Biriyani so much.

My heart is crumbling in pain. I decided to have a walk alone. I need to think properly.

I was walking in the road cluelessly. I don't want her to love me back. I just want to see her happy. She told me clearly that she will be only happy if i get away from her life. I can't do this right now. Mr. Dhanraj has bind me with a promise. I have to talk to him. She is not happy with me. I can't see her like this.

My trance broke when my phone buzzed. I picked up the call.

"Hello, Anurag.....please come beta....your uncle is not well...I'm taking him to the hospital"- Mrs Dhanraj was crying in the phone.

"What happened aunty?"- i almost screamed in panick.

"I don't know.....i have called Mira but she is not picking up my calls...please come beta...he is unconscious..."- she is crying profusely.

"Don't worry aunty....I'm on my way..."

.........................

I was sitting in the doctor's cabin.