"Just give yourself time. Find a peaceful place and close your eyes and think alone if what you're going to do is right or wrong. This will help you to make the right decision and also act upon it no matter how painful the procedure might be." The silence fell between them with Cyrus just thinking about her words and her observing him silently.

He nodded his head and the session went on for more fifteen minutes before she ended it earlier than usual. It was obvious Cyrus wasn't in the right state of mind today. His face screams that he wants to be alone somewhere where he would hear no voice.

After the session ended Cyrus went to the only place that ever gave him peace even though he once promised himself to never come back today his heart desperately wanted to be alone and that place was the only spot his mind reminded him of.

Walking near the edge of the barren field his eyes fell over the river where he once used to bawl his eyes out when he used to feel like no one is there for him. And today again he felt like he has no one to embrace him, to give a hand on his shoulder telling him that he was not alone.

But could he blame anyone? Wish he could blame someone but sadly he can't. Closing his eyes he heaved in a breath when a slow beautiful cold wind caressed his face making his hair swirl slightly as well.

I can never love him!

He felt a painful squeeze against his chest hearing those words yet he didn't dare to open his eyes. He again felt a wave of slow wind hitting his frame and again another voice echoed in his ear.

Promise me if someday I couldn't be with you, you wouldn't stop living.

He slowly detached his eyes hearing the voice of water being hit by the wind. He looked up at the sky which started turning dark as it was already evening. Maybe with Hazel, he doesn't have many good memories but she's the only one who brought him back to life.

She's the only beautiful memory he had from the time he was born.

Even after being a monster to her, she is still trying to help him. Indeed his innocent wife. His sweetheart. She proved to be selfless every time and he always proved to be a selfish one. She did so much for him even after all the shits he did to her yet he never did anything for her. It has always been about him. And just him.

Taking a deep breath he nodded his head. Even though it will hurt. It hurt like a hell it's the best thing to do. After clearing his mind he walked back to his car finding his bodyguards standing there along with Creed who was leaning his back against the car waiting for his boss.

"Creed." He straightened up looking at his boss.

"Yes, boss." Cyrus gulped.

"I asked you something remember? Is it done?" Creed nodded his head with an uncertain expression.

"Yes, boss. It's done when do you need them?" He asked.

"Now." Creed's eyes slightly widened in shock.

"B-Boss are you sure?" Cyrus looked at him with cold eyes.

"Never been this sure before. Give me the documents." Creed sighed heavily nodding his head.

They took their seats inside the car and Creed opened the dashboard pulling the file out handing it to Cyrus who took it, with a heavy heart. He opened the file and read the whole document before ordering Creed to go back to the mansion.

Hazel on the other hand was busy preparing tea and home-baked biscuits. Hazel always liked having tea in the evening with Ana who helped her with biscuits. They both were about to sit down together in the kitchen when Creed appeared with a tense face.

Ana smiled at him running in his way. His expressions eased up after seeing her. Kissing her forehead and hugging her waist he turned to Hazel who smiled at him which he reciprocated with a small one.

"Boss is waiting for you in his office. I am going to take Ana earlier today." Analise looked at him with a frown as she clearly sensed the tension building up in his muscles. Hazel nodded at him giving a goodbye smile to Ana.

Hazel decided to take tea for Cyrus as well. But as the man likes drinking coffee and that be a black one she took tea for herself and coffee for him with homemade biscuits. She entered his office finding him standing there with his back facing her.

"Cyrus." She noticed how he turned around to face her like he got startled. He must be thinking something deeply.

"I brought coffee for you. And I made biscuits with Ana so decided to bring them too." Cyrus smiled at her motioning her to sit down.

She placed the coffee near his chair and took a seat in front of him. Cyrus also took a seat and grabbed his coffee before shaking his head at the biscuits she made.

"Remember I don't like sweets." He said and she made an annoyed expression

"Come on having one biscuit wouldn't kill you." He shook his head with a cheeky smile making her sigh.

"Fine don't eat." With that, she grabbed the plate and took a bite from one biscuit.

Cyrus and Hazel spend this beautiful evening in silence with her enjoying her tea and biscuits while he enjoyed the view in front of him. She looked joyful while eating sweets and enjoying her tea. He also sipped on his coffee staring at her with warm eyes.

He didn't want to let any chance to have these types of little peaceful moments with her go after all he might never be able to experience something like this again.

"Oh yeah why did you call me here? You want something?" He blinked coming out of his trance.

Placing the empty cup on the table he grabbed the file with a heavy heart. Looking at her he held it forward for her to take it. Hazel stared at him for some time before gently grabbing it.

"What is it?" She mumbled opening the file.

And just when she read the title her body froze. Cyrus took a shaky breath blinking away all the uncertainty that pushed him to snatch the file and throw it away. But holding himself he let out.

"Divorce agreement. Our contract marriage ended today."

_____________________________________

The Next will be updated soon. Keep on liking and commenting.

Keep on following me here and on Instagram. It's mirah_selim

Till the next adios