"I'm not a virgin, Linds.", she chuckled.

"No, you're not. But it's been a while for you, right?"

"Yes."

"See? I don't wanna hurt you. I want both of us to enjoy this. So I'll be gentle and when you're doing okay, you'll give me a sign. Deal?"

"Deal.", she laughed and kissed him once more.

His right hand descended down between them, his fingers lightly stroking her swollen lips, sliding in between them to feel her warm wetness. Stevie had been right. She was ready.

She shivered and shook in excitement by the touch of his fingers and raised her hips to feel more of him. He smirked and let go of her to substitute his fingers with his hard cock, diving in between her soft, wet sensitive lips, lubricating it with her juices, brushing her clit occasionally, then teasing her center with the head of his cock by sliding in an inch or two, then slipping out again.

"Ohhh, Linds.. What are you doing?! Just get it in!", Stevie moaned, half frustrated half aroused.

"Just stretching you some more.", he said and kissed her lips.

"I don't need more stretching! I need you inside me now! You've been a tease since you entered my room!"

"Ooooooh, somebody's impatient!", he chuckled.

"Get it in!", she demanded again.

And with one swift motion, he took her by surprise and slid his cock all the way inside of her, hitting her cervix hard in the process.

"Oh God!", Stevie screamed out loud, tears flooding her eyes, her nails painfully scratching the skin of his back.

"Did I hurt you?", he asked and stopped moving, instead lying still, his cock still deeply buried inside of her.

"A little.. but... Mmmm, it feels nice, though."

"I start moving now, okay?"

"Yes, pleeease...", she moaned, "Fuck me, Linds. Fuck me. Please fuck me!"

Her pain had subsided within a second and all that was left now was pure lust and desire. She needed him badly.

Slowly at first, he slid out a little, then back in, repeating his movements gently, not too jerky. He was sure, in no time they would find back to their familiar wild, passionate rhythm, this was only the beginning.

Lindsey lowered his head and attacked Stevie's mouth with his lips, meeting her in fiery kisses, their tongues dancing together like only lovers do. Their hands were everywhere, touching and feeling each other, exploring all those familiar but quite forgotten parts of each other's bodies.

"You smell incredible..", he groaned, his nose now buried in the curve of her neck, "Just like I remember you.."

She smiled happily to herself, "You smell pretty good yourself."

"Mmmmm, Stephanie..", he moaned and left open-mouth kisses all over her bare cleavage, lightly sucking at her skin, "Stephanie.. Stephanie.. Stephanie..."

She closed her eyes in satisfaction. He had always been the only man calling her by her birth name, only her parents had done that occasionally and with both of them gone now, it had been a long time since she had heard somebody calling her that.

"I love it when you call me like that..", she moaned in his ear, then wrapped her legs tighter around his body, making her feel all of his seven inches, then gasping loudly by feeling him once again hard against her cervix.

"Stephanie..", he groaned once more, then biting into her left shoulder when she pushed him even deeper inside of her.

"Yes... I'm here...", she whimpered, wiggling her hips into his direction, meeting him with every thrust he made.

"This feels amazing!", he exclaimed and pushed harder, "You feel amazing!"

"Yes, it does!", she whined, "I don't want it to end.."

"Still have some more time left!", he growled, trying his best to not cum already, which was a hard task to do, considering he had been having a hard-on since he had read her letter about an hour ago.

"Gooooood!", she cried out, "But speed up some more! I need it!"

Lindsey instantly obeyed and once more increased the pace.

Soon, they heard their bodies slamming hard against each other in the heat of their love-making, the sound of it sending another spike of pleasure through both their bodies.

"I'm not sure how long..", he gasped.

"I'm right there with you!", she cried out, "Just let it go, Linds. We'll have the whole night!"

"Steph, I'm... I'm....", Lindsey stammered, his cock easily diving in and out of her, she was so wet by now, each thrust causing another stream of love juice to escape her vagina.

"Yes, me too!", she whined, "Say my name again. Please, say it!"

"Stephanie.", he quivered, sensation crawling all over him, "Stephanie."

And that was all it took for both of them to come right simultaneously, crying out each other's names, sweat dripping everywhere, juices spraying around, when Lindsey firmly lodged against her cervix emptied himself inside of her, one, two, three, four shots of cum shooting right up, while her inside was clenching tightly around him, her whole body jerking wildly through what seemed like an never ending orgasm.

————————————————————

Oops! lol

I hope you liked this update! Pretty much left where that came from! lmao