Sinister Changes

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IMAGE IS COPYRIGHT TO ITS ORIGINAL OWNER

Chapter 6: Sinister Changes

In the lab, Leo and Raph watch Donatello trying to make an antidote to rid the BIO out of Mikey's system when they hear knocking on the door.

"Is that you, Mikey?" Leo called out.

"Of course, may I come in?" Michelangelo asked politely.

"Gees, We made Mikey more polite and well-mannered and yet we're being punished for it" Raph grumbled.

"Shut up, Raph" Leo hissed.

"Come in, Mikey" Donnie granted entry.

Mikey opened the door and stood in the room, eerily quiet at them before Leo asked: "Mikey? Is everything alright?"

"I just want to inform you that you can stop making the antidote, it won't be needed" Michelangelo responded.

The three brothers stare at Mikey in confusion to which Donnie said:

"But Mikey, Master Splinter told me to--!"

"Master Splinter just doesn't understand the importance of the BIO; But I think he will...in time" Michelangelo calmly interrupts Donnie.

"No Mikey, Splinter is right, I never should've agreed to this in the first place but I selfishly did. This is a very bad thing we did to you and you shouldn't have to be something you're not" Leonardo shook his head before cuddling Mikey with emotional aching regret.

"We're so sorry, little brother; I'm so sorry and I promise I'm gonna do whatever it takes to make up for my selfish mistake to you"

Donnie and Raph looked down as they each in their own private thoughts began to see that this was a terrible idea to begin with and now they fear that they're going too far with this.

"I'm surprised at you, Leo, you wanted this to happened and now you're getting what you wanted; It's understandable that you feel guilty because of father's complete disapproval but don't worry, I'll be alright and I'll show him what good can come from the BIO, you'll see" Michelangelo eerily responded.

Soon he leaves the room, confusing the other turtles as Raphael spoke out: "What the shell was that about?"

"I don't think Mikey wants to be cured from the BIO," said Donnie.

"Well we can't defy Splinter's orders and we can't let the BIO control Mikey any further; keep making that antidote, Donnie, regardless of what Mikey thinks" Leonardo replied.

Donnie nodded and continued making the antidote for the BIO as the turtles were getting a little concerned with how Mikey is behaving.

The next day, Karai, April and Casey visited the lair after wondering what's going on with them and as soon as they got caught with everything happening, needless to say, April was not happy as she said to them:

"Splinter was right to ground you guys"

"Don't remind us," Raphael grumbled.

"So you got Mikey to become a living robot or something?" Casey quizzed.

"Not a robot, we just enhanced his strength, his skills, and his behaviour" Donnie answered.

Leo looked at April and asked: "Are you gonna yell at us or something?"

"Well what can I say that Splinter already said?" April firmly shrugged:

"I may not have been as close with you guys but even I can say that this is by far the most selfish thing you three have done to Mikey" Karai angrily points out.