I looked left and right and checked that there was no one around because otherwise, I could only pretend that I didn't recognise him. His whole body reeked of the strong smell of alcohol; exactly how much had my idiotic hyung drunk?

"Damned drunkard, get up, don't embarrass yourself outside."

My hyung opened his eyes slightly and gave me a lazy smile, the tips of his canine teeth faintly showing. He gazed at me from under his curved-up lashes and licked his lips. I immediately got hard. This kind of curled lashes should be coated with tears and semen.

Jungkook told me he was waiting for the designated driver. I asked him how much he had drunk. He said 53% Feitian Moutai, 800 grams.

"How much? Fucking hell, you've drunk until your stomach's dead! Get up!"

My hyung didn't let people save their worry; 800 grams, if I ever found out which big boss it was that had seized my hyung and forced him to drink to death, I would mail their company wreaths, burial clothes and paper dolls.

I swung Jungkook's arm over the back of my neck and dragged him to the mall next to us. Security didn't let me bring in a drunkard, so I patted my hyung's pant pockets and fished out a box of soft-packaged cigarettes, tossing it to the guard before brisk walking to a toilet that I only managed to find after about two minutes. I immediately dragged my hyung to the sink so he could vomit.

In the first few years of doing business, my hyung drank so much alcohol that he got gastric problems. A few days ago, the illness had acted up again too. When he drank, he absorbed the alcohol instead of flushing it out so it was easy for him to hurt himself when drinking.

"I don't want to vomit," my hyung mumbled to himself as he supported himself against the sink, "I didn't drink much."

I trapped my hyung by the sink and forced him to vomit, my right hand pinching his jaw down to open his mouth and my left hand reaching into his mouth to dig at his throat. I wasn't a clean freak, and I wouldn't complain that my hyung was dirty.

"Vomit it out, quick, otherwise you'll suffer later."

My hyung was forced by me to throw up a few big mouthfuls of some dirty things that smelled strongly of alcohol, assailing the nostrils. He struggled in an attempt to get up, but I pressed down on his neck and disallowed him from raising his head. From behind, I tightened my forearm around his stomach, making him vomit out all the alcohol.

My hyung was almost going to throw up bile, drowsily sprawled out along the sides of the sink in pain. He tiredly pushed my forearm wrapped around his stomach away. His sheet-white face was in a sorry state, stained with residual vomit like a white rose infested with maggots.

"I'm not vomiting anymore...don't trap me..."

"Stop moving around." I helped him to wash his face and rinse his mouth, taking off my uniform to wipe his face clean. Hyung finally returned to his pristine state. I kissed away a droplet of water on the tip of his nose.

I hooked an arm under his knees and carried him up. It was in no way as easy as how he had carried me, so I could only carry him on my back. I really couldn't understand how a man who looked so lean could be so heavy, but give it a few years; by then I would definitely be able to easily carry him too.

He mumbled to himself that he had to wait for the designated driver. I said I was the designated driver. Then he said he had to go to school and pick up Taehyung. I said I was Taehyung. Only then did he quieten down and sit in the front passenger seat, feeling the breeze as he pinched my ear lightly.

I drove his car and brought him home, dragging him into the lift and into the house. I took off my clothes and had a simple shower, then helped him to brush his teeth, wash his hair and scrub him with soap. I spent ages searching through the kitchen for sobering medication but couldn't find any so I had to wear my clothes again and buy a pack back. I dissolved the medication in water and forced it into his mouth. After suffering through all this, my hyung was clean and nestled in bed fast asleep while I was collapsed beside him, so tired that I didn't even have the strength to eat the squid teppanyaki.