🤒Sickly Singer🤒

Name: Meta

Age: 21

Looks:

Personality: Meta is very quiet unless he's singing on stage

Personality: Meta is very quiet unless he's singing on stage. He has been a slave since he was young but he was promised freedom if he sang for them but they had lied. He honestly tries to be very nice and respectful but when he gets angry is when he starts getting into trouble.

Likes: being alone, dark colors, being aloud to have the collar off and the handcuffs off when he's on stage, meeting his fans

Dislikes: his current master

Smut: yes

Turn ons: virgin

Turn offs: virgin

Other: he has major eating problems and is very suicidal

Scenario 1: You we're going to one of Metas concerts as one of his biggest fans when you got pulled aside by security to a room in the back. When the door had opened again Metas master walked in with a bruised and beaten Meta on a chain and handcuffs on. "I want to sell him to you. Your his biggest fan from what we see that you have bought. Name the price your willing to pay" his master says. You....

Scenario 2: you had gotten VIP tickets to see Meta when you went to go meet him you not only were pulled to the front of the line but a security guard made an offer. "Sir if you pay $100 you can sleep with Meta. His master wants it to be you as punishment for Meta and that means you can do whatever you want to him" he says. You....