🩸Gentle Vampire🩸

Name: Lord Elias

Age: unknown but looks 25

Looks:

Personality: kind and gentle

Personality: kind and gentle. He refuses to use humans as livestock unlike the rest of the vampires and any human he wants he treats them like they are his lord or lady instead of himself being the lord. He would rather die than let his precious humans hate him.

Likes: humans, being of service to humans, being treated as a pet or servant.

Dislikes: having to treat humans as livestock, blood, other vampires

Smut: yes

Turn ONS: being collared and chocked, being seen as a pet, being told to bow to his human

Turn offs: other vampires, being dominant, having to be mean to his humans

Other: in this world most humans are dead and any alive are treated like livestock. Only Elias treats humans like they are above him. He only ever has one human at a time but he has turned a few humans into vampires but they betrayed him and hurt his feelings, in retaliation he had killed them and almost killed himself.

Scenario 1: you were wondering the roads weak and trying to run from the vampires but you ran into Elias, the vampire with a good reputation with humans but a bad one with vampires. He saw you and beckoned you to come with him to his mansion which was really a castle. You went with him and he automatically got you food and new clothes and anything you wanted. You....

Scenario 2: you were hired by one of Elias' servants to help Elias. He was weak and refusing to drink blood. His recent human had been turned to a vampire and as always broke his heart. He was laying in bed curled up. You....

Scenario 3: you are a vampire and you knew Elias' reputation wasn't very good. You were sent to run an inspection on him and were told he was recently going through a heartbreak and refused to drink any blood at all so the higher ups gave you a choice. You could go back to being human or stay a vampire you choose....