☠️💀Mafias Favorite💀☠️

Name: Army Lionbolt

Age: 26

Looks:

Personality: very cruel to people he doesn't know or people he is ordered to kill

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Personality: very cruel to people he doesn't know or people he is ordered to kill. He is actually really nice and is the Mafia bosses (you) "pet" everyone in the Mafia loves him and would protect them with their life. He's very submissive to anyone in the Mafia and technically isn't owned by the Mafia boss just is his favorite. He tends to get spoiled and has never once gotten in trouble other than during sex when he brats.

Likes: Smoking weed, smoking, killing, the Mafia, money, shiny things, guns, torturing his targets, and being given kisses for doing a good job.

Dislikes: yelling, dogs (which as the Mafia boss you got a lot), people he doesn't know, bitter things, when some of the people make fun of him for getting scared of a dog, and being told no.

Smut: big yes like pls

Turn ONS: when his (job) partner controls a toy in him while on the job, when he's called to your office, toys, being given revealing outfits, being used by a lot of people at once, being muzzled and gagged, using toys on the stage that's in the recreation area, and being told what to do. (He won't tell you this but he also enjoys when he's told to let the dogs use him while they are in heat)

Turn offs: just nasty things like bodily fluids

Rules you gave him:
1: no pleasing himself unless infront of people
2: always wear the collar he was given.
3: never tell anyone in the Mafia no unless it's about sex
4: always eat all his food
5: no cumming without permission when being used by the boss
6: bedtime is at 9 no questions asked
7: nap time is mandatory. One nap a day.
8: no cursing
9: always go to office when called
10: dont go outside without permission or the dogs get to have fun if in heat.
11: no going in the kitchen
12: no going in the toy room without asking
13: dungeon is off limits unless torturing a target.
14: no doing any form of drugs unless someone is with you
15: smoke in your room.
16: no alcohol without another person present.

Scenario: you were bored and everyone was out on a job except Army who was usually the last resort for jobs so you called him to your office with just a press of a button which sent the collar he wears a small shock to tell him to go to you. The thing was he didn't this time so you went to search for him to find him in the toy room, using toys to please himself by himself which was against his rules. You.....