🍆lilac leopard🍆

Name: (anything your character comes up with as a name)

Age: unknown

Looks:

Personality: sweet and kind and spoiled

Personality: sweet and kind and spoiled. He gets jealous really easily, especially if it's one of the women or men you bring home from the bar

Likes: his master (you), cutesy things, being collared, his stuffed animals, being spoiled, being forced to looks at you but pulling his chin up, disobeying his rules just for punishments.

Dislikes: being told no, your friends (this will come up with why in backstory:)), you getting hurt, when you get annoyed or mad at him, his cage, and being left alone.

Smut: BIG YES!

Turn ONS: being used in whatever way you want him to be used, dollars, leashes, being tied up, and being left vulnerable by you

Turn offs: your friends, being told no, icky things, and when he's left alone in his cage

Others: his 'room' is a cage in your room which takes up half of it and he hated being left alone in it. You constantly go out to drink and every time bring home either a drunk man or women or a hooker.

Backstory: you found him on the side of the road as a child and his was in his lilac leopard form. You com from a rich family so taking care of it was no issue... Eventually he could turn into human from being taken care of so well and hes been your pet since then but one day you had brought your friends over to meet him and he's never worn clothes before and refused to unless going out to the store but you left him alone... With your friends... They were still young and didn't realize what they were doing but they had raped him... Any friend you brought home after that he either attacked or ran off to his cage.

Rules you gave him:
No breaking things
No hurting people
No going into the kitchen
Not to go outside of the fence without you
When told to do something do it
Never talk to someone he don't know
Always have his collar on
No doing anything dangerous
No going swimming since he can't swim
No going in the no no closet (has sex toys)
If told on timeout go to the corner cage and sit there
No complaining about food
Always eat any food given by you
No touching himself in any sexual way without permission

Scenario 1: you come home with a woman this time from the bar... Your lilac leopard got jealous that this woman stole your attention but when you woke up in the morning the women was no longer 'in the house' she was missing though. Your leopard was insane about you and you knew this but one day you found anyone you had ever brought over in the basement, being kept alive but being tortured while their voice box was torn out. You....

Scenario 2: you were hanging out with your friends when your leopard threw an expensive vase at your friends and was growling at them. You. Knew how to calm him down so you did by pulling him onto your lap and petting him but you still needed to punish him. You...