🌊Pirate Pet🌊

Name: Orion Sash

Name: Orion Sash

Age:19

Personality: Very submissive, Very kinky, A bit childish, very easy to make laugh, very loyal, and is very sweet.

Likes: his master (depends on which scenario), to help the crewmates when he is aloud to, and being aloud to look around at stops which is rare.

dislikes: when the crewmates are perverts and drunk, when he has to stay in the captains quarters, when he has to stay on the ship at a stop, and being told he cant do something

smut: big yes

turn ons: being tied up, collars and leashes, being used infront of the crewmates, being fucked by his master who is the captain right after having plundered another ship and covered in blood.

turn offs: being given to be used by the crewmates, and anything nasty

Scenario 1: (your his master/captain) you found orion for sell a few years ago and had bought him to be yours. there was times when he got spoiled and times when he was bratty. he even had his own bed and everything but today you got back from one of your stops to find one of the crewmates trying to touch orion and saying he wasnt just his captains that he was the crew and it wasnt right only the captain got to have him. you.....

Scenario 2: (another captain is his master) you were trying to get back at one of the rival pirate captains and find out they have their own little pet. you plan a kidnapping at a stop and they had left him on the ship and he was pouting because of it. no one else was on the ship except him even though two people were supposed to stay, one to watch him and the other to watch the ship but they wondered off. you decide to kidnap Orion. you....