𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 - 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

The day of the ball at Royal Palace arrived. Penelope got herself a blue moon dress with white stars decorated down on her gown. Some of her hair was tied to the top. Penelope walk away from her room to greeted her family.

"Father, brothers!"

Duke turn around and smiles, "ah Penelope! You look very beautiful my dear." He praised.

"The maids did a great job." Added Derrick.

"you look like a dog!" Said Reynold.

The room were silent hearing Reynold calling Penelope by nicknames again. Penelope about to throw hand but Derrick stopped her and telling that is very unladylike.

"Reynold, you should remember your manners... ..." He fake a coughed as he look at his son.

Reynold rolled his eyes ignoring duke. He then noticed Penelope had a pouch carrying. "Seriously, you want to eat candies at the ball??"

"Just let her be Reynold. You don't have to be jealous that father forbid you from eating one." Derrick interfered and pat his back. 

"Je-jealous?! I am not-! Stop patting my back, I'm not a kid—"

"alright enough of this. Let's go right now." Duke sighed as he stopped both os his sons attitudes.

Derrick and Penelope laughed a bit at Reynold red face. In the carriage like usual, he complained about Derrick strict behavior along with Penelope childish behavior. All duke can do is smiled at his second son. They arrived at the palace and very welcomed by the guards.

"Remember what I told you Penny, don't bow 180° or don't say anything about your life in streets. Got that?" Derrick reminded Penelope once again what he taught.

"I got it brother." She nodded, since she don't want to be nag.

Reynold mocked Derrick advice because he thinks it's stupid. Derrick sighed, it continues like that until the arrived at the banquet. Duke then escort Penelope to greet the emperor. Penelope eyes widened and very sparkly as she saw Callisto next to the emperor.

"Greetings your majesty." He greets the emperor as his children follow his lead.

 Duke's children bowed to the emperor as a sign of respect. The emperor smiled and welcomed them with warmth. Sooner the party started after Emperor make a short speech. Penelope who was standing next to her brother is excited seeing Callisto walking towards her while her brothers are uneasy about it.