𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 - 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙

" greeting your majesty, may the sun shine on you " Said young Penelope to the Emperor and the second empress. 

Emperor smiles as he pleases with Penelope manner while the second empress rolled her eyes.

"You raised such a mannered young lady, Duke." Praised the emperor as he look at young Penelope who is wearing blue dress with hearts decorated on the bottom of the dress.

"isn't she the slave you pick from the streets? What a disgusting thing." Mocked the second empress as she annoyed.

The maids and lady in servants hearing what the empress said started to gossiping. It's not about empress attitude but Penelope's background. Emperor glared at those maids to quiet them. He then sigh and disappointed at his wife behavior.

"Little lady, I have a son around your age. You may dismiss yourself and greet him while your father and I discuss some matters."

Penelope nodded and thanked to Emperor for letting her out from the throne room. After she stepped out of the room, she sighed out of relief. 'oh that was so scary... Brothers didn't tell me the empress is like this-'

She look around to see if the young prince is there, but no people is around here. She smiles and planning to going on the carriage back. She lost her way because the halls and the floors confused her. At the end, she appeared to be in a large garden. Penelope wandering around to see the exit but she encountered with something she didn't even expecting.

A blonde looking boy is laying on the ground with a knife on his arm. Penelope is shocked but yet she tried to wake the boy up

"H-hey w-wake up!" Penelope began to call him out as she shakes him.

The boy groaned out of pain, "ugh.. What...?"

"ar-are you alright?! What happened.." Penelope is worried for the boy. "Oh no- your arm...! I will take the knife off from you. Hold still!"

The boy was startled, he looks at Penelope and realized she is serious. "Wait hold up for a s— OUCH!"

He hissed at the pain and was about to curse at Penelope recklessness but it was backfired because Penelope shoved candies inside his mouth. She then take of her ribbons from her hair and tied it up on Callisto injured arm

" that'll stop the bleeding, is the candies good? " She asked innocently.

 Callisto sighed as he realizes Penelope probably doesn't know taking a knife out of someone is bad idea. ".. ...yeah it's good " he bit the candies off, thankfully it's tiny candies so he didn't choke.