𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 - 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘

Penelope running around the hall with a letter in her hand. She happily humming after receiving another letter from Callisto.

"It just a letter and you are happy like you won a gold mine " Reynold scoffed at Penelope enthusiasm.

Her happiness broke into pieces and that pieces turned into irritated. Penelope force a sweet smile at Reynold, her foster brother. She can sense he's in a bad mood, probably he lost a duel while training.

"I don't want to say it like I won a gold mine... But this letter was given by my only friend..." She gave a pitiful gaze.

"Tch, it just the damn unlucky prince. I can introduce you to better friends than him!"  Reynold suggested proudly.

'ah he's jealous-' Penelope thought to herself while smiling. "It's alright brother Reynold! I am very happy with what I got now, I'll see you in dinner later, bye!" Penelope immediately ran away to her room as she ignore Reynold.

"Hey wait I haven't finished talking with you yet- and she's gone... Again."

Penelope arrived at her room and jump off on her bed. She opened the letter and read it, thanks to Duke. She is able to read and writing.

' Dear Penelope,

That was a hilarious story! I mean your brother fell of the horse and started to blame on a chicken?! Seriously you had me laughing for hours, even assassins weird out by my behavior.

Anyway, more assassins that probably were sent by my father or my stepmother. It sucks honestly... Though my younger brother started to talk with me these day. It's fun of course but at the same time I find it suspicious, should I ignored him?

There's also will be a ball next month in royal place, take this necklace emerald as a gift. It reminds me of your eyes and I will be happy if you wear it. Maybe along with a blue dress, just like when we first met.

I'll be looking forward to read your letter, kid.

Sincerely
Callisto Regulus '

Penelope smiled at the letter and take a look of the necklace. She likes valuable things a lot but she like it more when she received it from her friend. 'Seriously, assasins again? I guess being a prince is tough-' she thought.

 Penelope stand up from her bed and went to her work table. She wrote about her story this week and before she could finished the letter. Someone is knocking on her door.

"Penelope, it's me Derrick."