Chapter 5 - Buzzing Busy Bee (Chloe/Queen Bee)

Start from the beginning

"Lu, this is an opportunity of a lifetime, rarely anyone gets a date with their crush, this is your opportunity to take his first kiss!" I tell him and his face becomes more red.

"I-I'm not sure i-it will g-go that f-far..." He says and looks away. I sigh. "Maybe not, but you never know, what if he's the one to make the first move?" He tried to hide it but I saw the small smile that formed on his lips.

I smiled. "Anyways, the plan. I'll pretend to be in trouble, Chat Noir comes and saves me, I convince him to go on a date with you, once you are alone with him, you'll confess, he accepts your feelings and I become the godmother of your children, sound good?" I grin at him, arms on my hips, proud of my amazing not going to fail plan.

His mouth is wide open. "C-children?" He stutters, that's the part he was shocked most about? "Yes. You'll bare his kids one day." I say simply. "But I can't get pregnant!" He squeaks softly. I bend down and pat his shoulder. "You'll figure something out." I tell him and leave the room.

Luka following me slowly. "Figure what out?" He questions. "Maybe you can get pregnant without knowing you can, it doesn't hurt to try." I say simply and keep walking. "I'm fifteen Chloe." He says. "Okay then, wait until your twenties or the last year of High School." I tell him. He stared at me in shock.

"Chloe, you are perfect, amazing, wonderful, kind, generous, honest, lovely, and the love of my life. My dear best friend, I really appreciate you trying to help me but this is getting out of hand, I don't think Chat Noir wants to go that far with me." He said. Awe, I'm his best friend.

"Oh come on, what guy wouldn't want a family with you?" I ask him and he blushes. "You have all the qualities of the perfect wife and Mother." He blinks in shock. "What?! Why do I have to be the Mom?" He questioned quietly. "Because you're a sensitive bottom." I tell him and he looks away.

"I'm not a bottom..." He mumbles thinking I wouldn't hear him but I totally did. "Well Chat Noir certainly isn't a bottom, now is he?" I state. "Whatever." He grumbles.

*_*-~

It's time, well, I won't be pretending to be in trouble because I can just call Chat Noir as Queen Bee and ask him to meet in a secret location, but he'll be meeting Luka in a romantic setting with dinner ready for them.

"POLLEN, BUZZ ON!"

I take out my spinning top and open my phone. Dialed Chats number and waited for him to answer.

'Hey, Cat got your tongue? Leave a message.'

"Hey, it's Queen Bee, can we meet up? It's really important. I'll meet you at.................... Sound good? 'Kay, see you then, bye." I hung up. "Buzz Off." I say and Pollen flies out. I quickly take out my real phone and call Luka.

"Hello?" He answered. "Hey! Are you ready? Did Juleka and the girls get you all fancied up?" I asked eagerly.

"Yeah, they did. Are you sure he will show up?"

I smiled. "Of course he will, I have everything prepared and as soon as you both show up the food will be served." I explain. I hear him sigh into the phone.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'm just nervous is all, what if I get rejected? If I have any negative emotions I need you to stay away, I don't want you to get hurt if I get Akumatized." He tells me and I frown.

"You won't get rejected, even if he did reject you, I'll teach that boy a lesson for rejecting you, just promise me one thing." I said. "Anything for my best friend." He says and I smiled.