20: Meh.

Y/n's eyes slowly opened as sunlight flooded the room and filled the room with warmth and bright light. Blinking several times, she tried to focus her vision and saw that she was in her room somehow, lying comfortably on top of her comforter. She sat up quickly, almost falling out of bed, only to see her reflection in the mirror attached to the wall above her dresser. A huge grin spread across her face as she ran her fingers through her messy hair.
"Gotta take care of this beautiful mess I have to deal with every day," Y/N said lightly, looking at the strands that hung loosely around her face. Then she walked over to her closet, which was connected to her bathroom, and rummaged through her clothes, looking for something decent to wear. After about a minute, she came across a blue shirt and black skinny jeans. Grabbing the outfit and slipping it over her clothes, she walked over to the bathroom mirror to try to fix her hair, but it hurt like hell and refused to cooperate. "Ow ow ow ow," she muttered to herself as she brushed the knots out of her hair, trying to get rid of the pain, but it didn't help. She ended up tying her long bangs together in a bun, hoping that it would reduce the amount of pain. Once she deemed her appearance somewhat decent, she walked over to the closet and chose something casual and comfortable to wear. She also decided not to wear heels because it would hurt her feet more than anything right now. As she walked back into her room, after a few minutes of searching, she finally found herself some black boots. She quickly put them on, not bothering to tie the laces because she knew that they'd be ruined anyway, and made her way downstairs. Once she reached the bottom step, she looked up to see Flaky standing near the fridge. Her back was facing Y/N as she drank the glass of milk. Y/N stood still, observing her closely as she wondered what Flaky was doing. She was drinking her milk in silence as she listened to the music softly emitting from the earplugs attached to her collarbone. It made sense since she is a porcupine and her fur would never grow straight. As she finished up her glass of milk, she turned around and looked at Y/N, who was staring at her. She held up the glass as if to say "sup" and walked past her towards the couch in the middle of the living room. Y/N just stared dumbfoundedly after Flaky, not expecting the porcupine to acknowledge her at all.