15: Forgiveness

Y/N slowly stood up and stretched out as she read the note. "Dear Y/n, I'm sorry for the inconvenience that Flipqy caused to your injury and for not telling you that I have PTSD. I hope this doesn't ruin our relationship." --Sincerely Flippy Y/N smiled softly as she folded up the note carefully before placing it into her pocket. She glanced over at her bedside table to see an apple and chocolate bar set out on the table and a couple of candles lit up next to them. She smiled softly and slowly walked over to the food before grabbing the apple and slowly munching on it happily. She took out the candy bar and opened it, smiling widely before biting into her delicious treat and closing her eyes, enjoying the sweetness that dripped down her chapped lips. Her stomach growled as the sweet taste filled her mouth; she had forgotten how hungry she was. She quickly gulped the rest of the chocolate down before standing up again and stretching again. Y/n pulled open her drawer looking for something to wear. She found a simple, light blue dress that wasn't too big and paired it with brown boots that she wore. She also found some black underwear and a bra to wear under her dress. Satisfied, she slipped on her clothes, tied her hair up in a bun, and headed downstairs.
She walked outside to where Flaky and the others were, sitting down on one of the picnic benches that was on one of the porches of the house, leaning against one of the pillars while the sun was setting, casting a golden glow across her features and reflecting on her hair and skin.
"Where are you, Flippy...." Y/N called out, looking up at the sky, and then she realized the words he said when she first met him. I will usually be in the forest, so if you go there, you'll find me She thought about his statement for a second before turning her gaze away from the sky and back towards the woods. She hesitated for a minute before she slowly got to her feet, making sure she wouldn't fall over before she began wandering through the woods towards the direction of the forest. After a few minutes, she stopped, trying to catch her breath and look around her to see if she could spot any sign of him.