4: French CC

(We going to do a little time skip to the point)

As Y/N walked through the streets of a quaint town, she couldn't help but admire the beauty of the place. She stopped at a cafe to grab something to drink before continuing to walk around. Y/n met her roommate Flaky, a friendly but very shy or fearful person, but Y/n got her to break out of her shell and feel more personality around Y/n, at least at their house.Except for Y/N being the only human and everyone in town talking about animals, everything was fine.It was pretty easy for Flippy to get close to her; she didn't mind him talking to himself after all. Y/N walks by the river near the town before stopping for a moment; she sat underneath a tree and drank her coffee. She glanced over at the stream and sighed. She returned her gaze to her cup of coffee, frustrated that she couldn't enjoy the delectable flavor of the French chocolate caramel added with sweetener.Y/N felt her heart jump when a familiar voice called out to her; she glanced in the direction of the voice. She instantly recognized the figure standing in a long green coat, wearing a pair of black pants and a white undershirt. A grin crept across y/n's face as she realized who it was.