13: No words just tired.

Y/n was starting to panic. She was pinned to the wall, unable to move or escape as much as she wanted. She looked at him in fear as his large hand moved closer to her neck, and Y/N could see every one of his sharp canines gleaming in the moonlight. He lifted his hand and put it near her cheek, slowly moving in closer, almost closing the gap between them, his fingers almost brushing her jawline before he stopped himself abruptly and placed his hands on his hips.  He took in a deep breath, letting out a sigh while grinning. "You know what... I'm going to let you go, I guess. It's not fair to take something precious from Flippy right now, so I'll let you go. But if you ever get in the way, I promise I won't hesitate to kill you, understood?" He asked softly as his fingers traced the outline of her cheekbones.
"Yes...yes..." Y/N answered weakling. He slowly removed his hand from her face and began walking backward, giving her some space. Y/N quickly slid down the wall, feeling dizzy and weak all of a sudden, and slid down the floor, curling into herself and resting her head on her knees. After a few minutes, she glanced up briefly. The moon was shining brightly down on her, illuminating her pale reflection, which showed her trembling form. Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes as she struggled to keep them in. She sniffled softly, rubbing her eyes with her sleeve, pulling her knees close to her chest. Y/N looked up when she heard footsteps coming closer to her.
"Y/n!" She heard a voice call out to her before she felt strong arms envelop her as she was hugged tightly. Y/N looked up to see a relieved expression plastered across Flaky's face. She relaxed in her arms, allowing the younger girl to comfort her. Flaky sat down next to her and leaned against the wall next to her. "Are you OK? "I was worried sick when you left the house!" She asked with a hint of worry in her voice. Y/n nodded, not knowing how to explain the truth to her. "Yeah...just tired. "Don't worry, I'm okay," she mumbled, her words slurred together. She didn't know why she felt so exhausted or what exactly happened earlier.