"We'll have to see what happens when they get older. Though I would like my child as Alpha," Ronan says.

"Guys! You made it! I've already started. Come to my room," Greg says.

We all followed Greg to the back of the house. As soon as we got there Killian started taking swigs from his bottle so me and Tomas followed suit.

"Man this shit is crazy. Everyone who ruined my life is dead, yet I can't seem to let it go. Does that mean there's something wrong with me," I ask feeling tipsy.

I'm not a big drinker so this alcohol was hitting me hard. Just the smell of alcohol could make me sick after Alpha Marvin, but I seem to be holding up well.

"Man, you're just like your brother. Give you a few drops of alcohol and you start to spill," Greg says. " No, there's nothing wrong with you. People did some fucked up things to you. Talking about it can work and the therapist can give you tools to help you cope."

"He's right. A therapist can definitely help. I had to see one when I was younger. It really helped me," Tomas says.

"What did you go to therapy for?" Killian asks.

"That's private, but if you must know, I kinda lost it when Daniela wasn't my mate. I started going again when she died," Tomas says.

"That's rough. I'm sorry for asking," Killian said. "Maybe I should see someone too. It's been difficult knowing all that happened to you and not being able to do a damn thing to help."

"You are helping me. You treat me like you always have and that means the world to me. You don't make me feel so broken. If it wasn't for you and Lila, well everyone I suppose, but you guys especially help me feel normal," I say.

I take a long swing of the alcohol and watch as everyone follows suit. I tilt up Killian's bottle so he has to drink more. I have a few questions I would like to ask him and get his honest answer for once.

"Can you guys leave me and Killian alone for a minute?" I ask.

"Of course. We'll go get some snacks.

I waited until they left the room before I asked my first question. "What did you mean by insinuating I abused Lila? I love her. I would never hurt her," I say.

"It's just the way you are in bed. From the outside, it looked like you were punishing her. Like she did something to you and then you were biting her. She said that you choked her. I see that all as abuse," he says.

"You ever think that maybe other people have different needs in bed? Not everybody is so soft and gentle. Not everybody can feel touch the same way," I say.

"So what you're saying is it has to be rough for you to feel it?" He asks.

"No, I'm saying I like it like that. I like the way it feels and so does she. You should try it sometime," I say.

"I'm not doing that to my mate," he says.

"Even if she wants it?" I ask.

"If she asked me for it, I suppose I would but she hasn't yet," he says.

"She doesn't need to, she has me. Don't you see how we complement each other? Don't you see how we make her complete?"

"Yeah, I do," he says.

"She's made perfect for us so don't go thinking that I'm abusing her when I'm just pleasuring her," I say.

"Do you trust me to be around Lila and the kids?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"It seems like you're always hovering and watching like you don't trust me with them," I say.

"I trust you. I guess I am a little bit overprotective. I didn't even realize I was doing it," he says.

"I don't see you hovering around anybody else," I say.

"You should see when Tomas comes around. I do not trust him. The only thing about you that bothers me we already had a discussion about. I will try to be better," he says.

"Are you happy that I'm back? I mean I come and you have to share your Alpha duties, your mate, your kids, and everything. Are you really okay with me being here?" I ask.

"Are you kidding me? Do you know how many nights I came here drinking and talking about you? How much I missed you? How empty and lost I've felt through the years? Lila filled me a little but it wasn't completely filled until you came back. You are part of me. A part that I love. There isn't anything in this world I wouldn't share with you," he says.

I started to cry as did Killian. This was so overwhelming. He just voiced what I couldn't, releasing the pieces of me that I have been holding back.

He hugged me and I hugged him back. Nothing would or could break our bond. I know that now. We are one split into two. With my brother and my mate I could overcome anything. I never felt so secure.

After Lila gave birth to our daughter, I felt like there was nothing higher. I believed I had achieved everything I needed to in life until she asked me to marry her. I was so moved, so honored, but I couldn't accept it.

Killian was there from the start. He was her husband. I knew that was something that needed to happen. I was to be the best man and that was honor enough for me.

Killian POV

Finally, the day of our wedding was here. Lila looked beautiful walking down the aisle. I was struck by how this wonderful woman was mine and I was hers. Ronan was going to marry her. That was our plan, but he put himself aside for me. I have never been prouder.

But as she got closer, I felt a little panicked and I knew she could feel it. I stepped back and pushed Ronan to the front. I felt way more comfortable in this position. Let him be her husband and I be her lover.

Lila POV

I see that the guys have switched places and I am alright with that. Ronan has been my choice after seeing all his personal growth.
I wanted to reward him in a lasting way. When he declined I felt let down. I couldn't understand why he rejected me. Killian knew how I felt but I never talked to Ronan.

As I got to the altar, Ronan takes my hand. The minister begins to speak. I only have eyes for Ronan. We did the rings, the kiss, and the party then we were off to our honeymoon with Killian.

Our kids were staying with Greg and Susie. She finally decided to have kids and wanted the practice now that she was pregnant. Killian walked them through everything.

So here we are in our hotel at some resort in Hawaii. It could have been anywhere for all I care. I had the best men with me and that's all I cared about. This is bliss.

A/N the photo is of the wedding venue.