Hector : (He Smiles, Looking At Him With Some Sense Of Surprise Like Isn’t He Is Taking Any Of This Serious) It’s There On The Kitchen Counter Along With Big Brother’s Own (Mabutho) And Nganono’s Own And Please We Are Going To Have To Talk About This, When You Return... I Am Not Going To Stay In This House With That Money... Okay.

Zimele : (He Nods With A Smile) I Hear You... Ma... Just Don’t Try This Again Or Else I Will Change The Colour Of This Town From Red To Bloody Red (Hector Slowly Nods) And Again I Hear You So Well That I Want To Strip You Naked In The Nastiest Way Ever...

Hector : 👀Zimele Don’t Try And Worm Yourself Out Of This.. With Such Dirty Talks...

He Goes To The Boys Room And Immediately They All Run Into His Arms, Almost Making Him To Trip Over, Whilst Leaving Zimele In The Living Room With His Eyes Fixed On Hector’s Bags And That’s When He Let’s Out A Heavy Sigh Before Making His Way To The Bathroom.

Meanwhile Phuti Arrives At A Very Cheap Bar Based Somewhere In Hillbrow, Talk About The Beauty Of A Peaceful And Clean Town, Killed With Freedom.
She Enters The Bar, And Finds Ziyanda Sitting At The Corner, With A Very Large Hat Which Would Make One Think That She Is Alexis Carrington From The Rural Areas Because The Hat May Be Fashionable But It’s On Someone Who Doesn’t Admire Their Beauty, Someone Who Finds Freedom In Pancaking Themselves, My Opinion.
She Slowly Moves Through The Heavy Crowd, That Is Has Some Sitting Or Dancing On Their Feet To The Well-known Hit Song Of Chicco Called I Need Some Money And As She Sits Opposite Ziyanda, Across A Very Round Table.
Ziyanda Clears Her Throat And Tells Her That.

Ziyanda : I Was Beginning To Think That You Were Never Going To Show Up...

Phuti : (She Smiles As She Examines Her With A Mischievous Eye And Says That) I Can’t Help Being Fashionably Late... Now Down To Business Of The Day, Where Is The Money.. And I Don’t Want Stories... Okay...

Ziyanda : (She Looks Into Her Handbag And Brings Out A Brown “Fat” Envelope And Hands It Over To Her) I Hope That This Money Will Silence You... I Don’t Want To Ever See You At My House Or Anywhere Near Anything That Belongs To Me...

Phuti : (She Smiles As She Looks Inside The Envelope) Finally You Have Kept Your Own End Of The Bargain... You Have Completely Shown Me That The Dlaminis’ Are Loaded... Like Their Wealthy... If They Can Allow You To Take Such A Huge Amount Then What About Two More Envelopes (Ziyanda Opens Her Eyes In Shock) Don’t Be Shocked... I Want Two More Envelopes By Tomorrow Morning... Non-negotiable.

Ziyanda : Then You Have To Be Out Of Your Mind... I Won’t Stoop To Such Level Of Blackmail... Don’t You Have A Conscious..

Phuti : (She Laughs As She Puts The Envelope In Her Handbag) Don’t I Have A Conscious... (She Chuckles) Do You Remember What You Did Or What You Gave In Order To Be With Him... You Gave Your Ability To Have Children For Him And That’s Means That You Will Never Carry A Dlamini In Your Womb... But You Still Move Around Him Without Any Fear... So Who Is The One Without A Conscious Or Have You Forgotten That You Killed His Fiancé (Ziyanda’s Eyes Open Wide In Shock😲) And Buried Her, Right In His Garden... (She Puts Her Handbag On Her Shoulder And Stands Up) Look Here... The Envelopes Or I Reveal More Than What I Was Planning To Reveal And Before I Forget Zimele Knows I Am Around... He Saw Me At My Step Father’s Funeral... So The Clock Is Ticking... (She Immediately Leaves The Bar Without Looking Back, Whilst Ziyanda Remains Rubbing Her Hands As To Where Will She Get This Money).

On The Other Side, Nkosi Is Alone In His Office Which Has Already Been Decorated To Suit His Bling Taste.
He Walks Around The Room As He Tries To Search For Answers, Regarding The Dream That He Had About His Mother But The More He Tries To Think About What She Was Saying In The Dream, The More He Becomes Confused.
He Asks Himself That What Did She Mean When She Said That He Has Abandoned His Brothers And Decided To Stay Or Sleep With The Snake.
He Sits In The Chair And Begins To Hum A Certain Song, Yes That Song That Nganono Used To Love And Stills Love Up Until Today.
The Song Transports Him To A Place, A Place That Is More Of A Memory That He Has Always Tried To Remind Himself.
The Place Holds A Lot Memories Of Him And His Mother, He Used To Sit Under The Tree With His Mother And She Would Sing That Certain Song That He Used Love, In Fact That Particular Song Was Initially Created For Him By His Mother.