Sweetest Love

Desire

I stood in the room built off from the theater. It was sort of like a sunroom, that had sliding glass doors. I stood there looking out as the rain fell and the lightning flashed. I couldn't get over the therapy session today. It was so heart breaking, but I'm glad that I know what all this stems from. My heart aches so for my husband, because he is so loving and he does have a big heart. I believe that things will get better because he isn't given up on us and neither am I.

As I stood there looking at the rain fall I felt August wrap his arms around me as he kissed my cheek. I placed my hands on top of his where they were resting on my stomach and laid my head back on his chest.

"August why didn't you ever tell me this before now?"

"Honestly I was afraid to tell you, but now that you know do you understand better?"

"I do and I'm glad I know, although at first it had me feeling a little off." I turned in his arms and looked into his eyes. "August we are going to be fine and I'm not going to belittle are make you feel worthless. You have feelings just like I do and I want us to be able to communicate what we are feeling no matter what."

"Thank you for being so understanding. I don't know too many women that would be that way. They more than likely would have took the kids and left me high and dry, although I won't say that I didn't deserve it because I did. I really could have handled the whole situation better."

"True, but let's just worry about moving forward for us and most importantly for our beautiful kids."

I got lost in his eyes and he reached out and caressed my cheek. He tilted my chin and bent his head and kissed me gently. The kiss started out slow and turned into a fiery passion that I felt all the way to my toes. My hands moved up and down his chest as we both got lost in the kiss.

"Desire, I know that its too soon right now, but I wanna make love to you." His eyes pierced mines and I knew that I couldn't deny my husband right now.

I stood back and grabbed both of his hands and lead him to the chaise facing the glass doors. We stood there and I removed my shirt and stood in nothing but my pink, lace boy shorts. His eyes raked over my body as he bit down on his lip.

"You are so damn beautiful. I could neva' get tired of looking at you and telling you how beautiful you are." He lifted me up and laid me back on the chaise. I brought is head down for a toe curling kiss.

His hands roamed up and down my body. His touch felt like fire to my skin. Everywhere he touched evoked a flame. "August make love to me."

August

When she said that it was music to my ears. I wanted to cherish and savor every moment of tonight. Her wish was my command. I kissed down her body not living one part untouched. I slid her boy shorts off and threw them on the floor. I kissed her inner thighs, making her even more aroused. I gave her center a gentle kiss and looked up at her form in-between her thighs.

"Desire look at me."

She opened her eyes and stared at me. As soon as she did I placed my tongue on her, making eye contact with her as my tongue flicked, nibbled, and sucked on her. Not once did I break eye contact and neither did she. She arched her back as she played with both of her breast. I used my tongue to spell out: I-Love-You-Desire, and her legs shook from her first orgasm.