Whirlwind of Secrets

Desire

"Ned I can't deliver this baby without my fuckin' husband." I yelled as tears streamed down my face. I couldn't believe after calling his phone and leaving messages he wasn't answering the phone. "Ned call his ass again!" I yelled through clenched teeth.

"Okay Desire, but you can't keep holding like this because this baby is ready to make its entrance in the world." She said as she stepped out in the hall.

This shit was unreal. It has been three fuckin' months and I talked to him barely. It was like he was going through some kind of mental crisis. We were fuckin' strangers and here I am about to have our babygirl and he isn't nowhere to be found. My parents are highly upset about this whole situation and they can't understand it. My grandmother has been quiet about the issue, but I already know she about to do some damage and that ain't gon' be pretty.

"AAAAHHHHH!" I screamed out because no matter how much I tried to hold back babygirl was coming.

I turned my head as Ned walked back in with a look of dissappointment. I knew then the bastard didn't answer the phone.

"Get my mother Ned."

She opened the door and walked out into the waiting area and got my mother. She came in and immediately grabbed my hand. "Baby I'm right here." She rubbed my forehead as sweat glistened my forehead.

"Desire, its time we can't prolong this any longer." Dr. Kendall said as he stepped at the end of the bed.

I grabbed my mother's hand and Ned grabbed my hand as the coached me through this. I pushed and breathed and repeated this until finally I had pushed my babygirl out. I heard her loud wails and tears of joy sprang from my eyes. Even though my husband had lost his damn mind nothing could replace the joy of me having my babygirl.

My mother wiped sweat from my forehead as I waited for them to clean my baby. A few seconds later I started to feel weird. Ned let my hand go and she looked at the monitors.

"Dr. Kendall!" Ned yelled and I felt my vision become dim. "Her BP is dropping. She is hemorrhaging."

After that I don't know what happened becaue I was met with total blackness.

August

"Dammit!" I yelled as I searched for my phone. I couldn't believe that I lost it, but then again I was pretty faded last night. After last night's after parties for these new artist I turn up a little bit too much.

I rushed out of the hotel room only to bump into Camille.

"Damn where is the fire?" She laughed playful.

"I'm in a hurry and I lost my phone. I gotta hurry up and get back to Atlanta." I started walking around her.

"August you don't remember last night do you?"

I paused and turned back around. "What tha' fuck are you talkin' about?"

"Last night you were so damn drunk that I had to bring you back to the hotel room and...." She trailed off.

"Camille what happened last night?" I narrowed my eyes as I clenched my jaw. I was hoping like hell she wasn't about to tell me what I think she was gon' tell me.

"We fucked last night...."

Sylvia

I was aboard my jet and I was on my way to LA. Him and his bullshit has to stop. Its simple, either he gets his shit together or he needs to leave my granddaughter alone. After the Ned came out and told me and her father that she was hemorrhaging and that she had was in a semi-coma, I called Lawrence and told him to have the jet ready.

This shit was just too much. I hope when he sees me he shits his pants because he doing too much running from his demons and its causing too much pain in people's life. He didn't know I had his mother with me and it was gon' be some hell to pay.

"Shelia you okay?"

"I'm good. I'm just so disappointed in my son. I knew that something had been off with him the last few months when I would talk to him. I'm really heartbroken that he missed the birth of his babygirl. He begged Desire to have another baby, but she was against for a long time. Then one day she finally decided it was time and now look at this shit."

"I know and she has given him everything he wanted. She has taken so much off him only to be hurt by him. I know he loves her, but something has got him messed up and he won't talk to nobody."

"Well he gon' talk to me when I put my foot up his ass and make it come out his throat. You can't play with people's heart and emotions like that."

"So true."

Twan

I was working with a customer on getting his interior redone when I hear the beep sound, incidcating that someone had entered the front. I finished up with my customer and I walked up to the front. I stopped in my tracks when I realized who it was.

"Valerie, what the hell are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Valerie what happened with us was a one time thing and it will not and cannot happen again." I told her as I folded my arms across my chest.

"Twan I'm addicted to you and I need. I can't stop thinking about you." She stepped closer to me.

"Valerie I love my wife and the only reason that I had that damn threesome with you was because my wife insisted on it." I moved back from her.

"Yeah but you enjoyed having a new feel."

"Valerie get tha' fuck outta my sight with that shit you on and don't bring you desperate, thirsty ass back here."

She looked taken aback and then she smirked. She gave me a long hard glare and walked out, but I had a feeling some shit was going to pop off and now I wish I hadn't let Ned talk me into that threesome shit. Two is enough.

Hey my love's! Well you are about to embark on a journey you won't believe. You might laugh, cry, get mad and even get turned on, but this will be a great journey. Get ready because this shit bouta get real, but I don't know anyother way to be.

I wil have pics up in the next update of Valerie and Camille.

SHOUTOUT TO _xokeon for this amazing book cover!

Excuse Mistakes!

Lady K