Therapy Session Pt. 1

Desire

Today was the day of our first therapy session and I was nervous, scared and anxious. I didn't know what to expect or what was going to be revealed. I had gotten the kids ready so that Kylie could watch them. She always tries to help out and she feels she owes us for all that we have done for her, but she doesn't owe us anything.

As soon as I dropped the kids off I was headed over to meet August at the therapist office. I was dressed and Day burst into my room grinning from ear to ear. He was always so happy.

"You ready baby?"

"Yes." He nodded his head and he pulled me into the nursery to get his sister.

She was laying looking up at the ceiling and when she saw us she giggled causing spit bubbles to form. She was so precious. I picked her up and got her situated in her car seat. Day tried getting her bag, but it was too big for him to carry. I grabbed it and we head downstairs, out the door.

We had finally gotten on the road and Day was watching his sister like a hawk. He was messing with her and she giggled as he played with her. I made a turn leading to the road where Kylie's apartment was. Seconds later I pulled up and got out. I got them out and walked up to her door.

"Day press that button."

He looked at me and pressed the button for the doorbell. I waited as Ky came and opened the door with a bright smile. Day looked up and smiled from ear to ear. This lil boy was just too much for me.

"Hey handsome." Ky kneeled down and pinched his cheek.

Of course he blushed and she stepped aside and let us in. I was pushed for time so I gave her instructions. I kissed Day's cheek and baby girl's. I told them that I loved them and gave Ky a hug. I left out taking a deep breath.

August

I sat in the chair staring at Dr. De'Lana Harris. I could tell that she was serious about her work and she dug deep if necessary. I was nervous as hell, but I knew that this is what we needed. I looked down at my Rolex and Desire should be here shortly.

"I noticed that you keep looking at your watch. Are you afraid that your wife won't show up?"

"Honestly I am because she wasn't on board with coming here with me, but if she didn't I don't know how I would feel."

"You would feel rejected August. You feel like she didn't care or that you are this marriage didn't mean anything to her." Dr. Harris stated as she rested her hands on her desk.

"I guess you right."

The office door opened and the same lady that showed me back, ushered Desire in. She looked around and looked at me, then Dr. Harris.

"Hello." Desire said as she took a seat in the chair beside me.