Strong Bond

August

I had woke up, showered and made breakfast. Desire was still asleep so I wanted to let her get some rest because she deserved it. I moved around the kitchen and made sure everything was straight. I placed her waffles, sausage links, eggs, fruit on the side and juice on a tray. I made my way upstairs and she was standing there in a sports bra and some boy shorts. She had just got out the shower and she smelled amazing.

She looked at me and smiled. I couldn't do anything but smile back.

"Morning babe." She said as she walked over to me and pecked my lips.

"Morning baybeh. Have a seat." I motioned for her to get comfortable on the bed.

She did as told and I sat the tray across her lap as she looked everything over. As she was about to take a bite of her food she noticed the card that I had placed on the tray. She looked at me with a raised brow and reached for the card. She pulled it out of the pink envelope. It was a just because card just because she was special.

"Go ahead and read it."

She opened it and found that it was my own personal words written inside the card.

Desire you are truly my one and only desire. You are a great woman of strength and of God. You are my rock and you have held me down in the worst of situations. I love you so much for being  the woman that you are. For showing me a love like no other. You are a great mother to out beautiful kids and you are just great all the way around.

Thank you for being patient and understanding. Thank you most of all for putting up with me and loving me. I just wanted  you to know that you are simply amazing  and I couldn't do it without you.  *Love August*

I looked up at her and tears streamed down her face. I leaned in and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"August this was so sweet and beautiful. I know that it hasn't been easy for us, but the strong bond that we have can't nobody but God tear it apart. I love you August and see deeper than what meets the eye. You have a good heart and you are a loving husband an father. I couldn't do this without you either baby." She caressed my cheek and I had tears streaming down my face.

"God has truly blessed me. He has truly blessed us."

"Yes he has and he blessed me with a great husband in spite of everything."

I smiled and started to feed her. I loved Desire so much and it often scared me, but now that I know that everything is going to be alright I am just going to open my heart even more and receive her love as well as cherish it.

*******

"August if you don't getcho' hands off my ass." She kept slinging my had off as we walked through the mall.

She was pushing A'Shariah in the stroller as Day walked beside me. We were having out family time, something that we hadn't had in a long time. As we hit the corner towards the food court we ran into my nigga Twan.

"Wassup my nigga?" I dapped him up.

"Shit chilling with my family. What's good with you?" I asked him as I picked Day up.

"Doing the same. Ned down there somewhere. What's going on Desire?" He kissed her cheek.

"Nothing about to cut your friends hand off." Desire glared at me.

"Is that right?" I rubbed my chin and looked at her.

"That's right." She smiled at me.

Twan kneeled down and looked at A'Shariah in awe. He started cooing at her and just like babies do she started grinning and kicking her lil feet.

"Man she is gorgeous just like her momma." He looked at me and smirked.

"Twan you know what.....I'm just gon' let that slide."

We all started laughing when Ned walked up with Ty and Day broke his neck to get out of my arms. I let him down and they gave each other dap. I shook my head because I could see those two being just like Twan and I. Twan pecked Ned on the lips and wrapped his arm around her waist. I was glad to see that everybody was back on track.

Seeing real love was a beautiful thing. The beautiful thing about it nobody could tear it apart no matter how hard you tried.

Desire

We caught up with Ned and Twan. We also decided to get together to have dinner soon because it had been a while since we hung out. After we finished lunch and shopping we headed back home. As we were in the car August grabbed my hand and Day was leaned over playing with his sister. This is the bond that I love to have with my family and I pray that the bond stands strong.

We pulled up to our house and August got baby girl out. I had Day's hand as we walked in the house.

"Baybeh I'm going to change A'Shariah and we gon' chill."

"Okay babe."

"Desire."

"Huh?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He walked upstairs and I grabbed Day and headed up as well. I walked into our bedroom and I put Day on the bed. I grabbed the remote and put it on cartoons for him. I went to put on some leggings and a tank. When I came back out the bathroom August was laying on the bed shirtless with A'Shariah on his chest. Day sat beside him, but was focused on the tv. I got on the bed, laying beside him. He kissed my forehead and I snuggled under him enjoying this moment.

Twan

I walked into our bedroom after laying Ty down for a nap. I heard the shower going and it had been so long since I made love to my wife and I wanted to so bad. I stood there debating and I finally gave up. I walked into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes. I slid the glass back and she hadn't noticed that I was in there yet.

"Nedra."

"Twan wh-"

"Nedra let me make love you to you..."

Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's

Excuse Mistakes!