"unnie, you're alright ?" she hear coming from behind her, turning around the Alpha see her beta, standing there with a concern look on her face

Trying to reassure the younger Eunbi smiles at her as she gestures at her to come closer " of course I am, It's just I don't really remember what happened yesterday or how I got this" she explained as she pointed at Chaeyeon's teeth mark on her neck.

"you lost control yesterday after you heard what happened to me ... Chaeyeon unnie had to stop you" Chaewon replied, rubbing her neck awkwardly.

Looking at her, Eunbi once again frowned as she questioned "Chaeyeon ? who's that ?"

"That would be me.." they hear from the door making the duo look at the source of the voice " but I don't think we should talk about this in the bathroom.. we should wait for the other so I can introduce myself and explain the rest to the other members of your pack..."

Smiling at her, Eunbi says "then I should at least thank you... Looks like I don't have the control I thought I had...I need to train more"

"Don't worry it's nothing, I'll let you guys get ready Wonyoung told me you only have school this afternoon... I'll be waiting downstairs" Chaeyeon replied, closing the door behind her as she let the duo get ready

Clapping her hands in front of her, Chaewon looks at her Alpha as she softly says "I'll let you get ready unnie, I'll see if Minju is up" then she leaves the older one alone.

—-

Knocking on the frog's room, Chaewon opens the door and lets her head enter the room as she calls "Minju ? Can I come in ?" getting no reply, the cub, open it and enter the room. She smiles as she sees the younger one sleeping in a start position.

Chaewon smiles as she squatted next to the younger girl's bed as she admires her beauty. "It's rude to stare you know ?" Minju mumbled, eyes still closed.

Blushing, Chaewon sits down crossing her legs and looks down at her hands, playing with it. "s-sorry.. I didn't know.." she responds

Turning around to lay on her stomach, Minju open her eyes and looks at her, smiling as she quickly says "it was a joke Chae, it's okay don't need to be nervous"

"I- I am not nervous" Chaewon denied it

Smiling, Minju grabs the latter's hands as she whispers "yes you are... I noticed that you tend to play with your hand when you're nervous. It kind of cute by the way"

Looking at her hands in the younger's, Chaewon smiles timidly, then she looks up at the frog face, staring at her face. Then she says "now it's you who are playing with my hands.."

"I am... but not because I'm nervous, it's just I like to play with it." Minju admits the truth but then asks " not to be rude but why did you come into my room ?"

"Oh yes, Eunbi unnie is awake and she's in the bathroom getting ready, she saw Chaeyeon's unnie bite mark on her neck... while Chaeyeon unnie is downstairs, waiting for us to get ready .." Chaewon answered her, getting up.

Sitting up, Minju opens her window and looks outside "what time is it ? Oh it's not that late" she said as she looked at her phone, then she got up and headed to her wardrobe "here unnie, take this.. it should be your size..."

Later once everyone is ready

"Nako, can you call Yena to come and eat breakfast with us, please ?" Eunbi asked one of her omegas as she set the table with some cereals, bread...

Humming, Nako heads upstairs to get the duck. Finding her on her bed, playing some games. "Unnie, Eunbi unnie asked me to get you. Breakfast ready... and we have a guest I think..."

"I'm coming..." Yena replies as she puts her games on her bed and follows her fellow omega downstairs. "Who is this guest ?"

"Don't know but she's super pretty and kind" Nako replied, entering the living room. The younger one did not know that Chaeyeon heard her which made her smile.

Looking around the living room, Yena tries to find their guest "Where is this famous guest ?" she asked. While Nako sit down with the other at the table

Wonyoung, who is sitting at the table, whined as she pointed at Yena's seat "unnie, I'm starving so please sit down.... we are just waiting for you..."

"Sorry sorry... Where is Eunbi unnie ?" she questioned sitting next to Chaewon who is next to Minju

Walking toward the table with some fruit in her hand, Chaeyeon followed her with a bottle of orange juice and another red juice. "I am here, and this is Chaeyeon..she helped us yesterday night" she introduced the girl to her right who sat beside Wonyoung who is beside Nako.

"Nice to meet you, I am Lee Chaeyeon," she introduced herself, bowing her head politely.

Leaning on the table to see the latter Yena replied "I'm Choi Yena, nice to meet you to"

"And I'm Nako..." the omega added as she drank some juice.

"not to be rude or anything.. But why are you here ?" Yena questioned the latter curiously. Looking between her Alpha and the guest

"don't worry you're not.. I am here because from today I am part of your pack since Eunbi and I are connected .. I saved her from her anger and for that I had to bite you... which bound us" Chaeyeon explained as she sipped on the bottle with red juice.

"So the bite mark is from you ?" Eunbi asked her, making the vampire nod.

A silence fell over the table as they ate. "Unnie, what's in this bottle ? Can I taste it ?" Wonyoung asks the vampire as she points at the bottle Chaeyeon kept sipping on.

Shaking her head, Chaeyeon softly responds "sorry, but I don't think you'll be able to drink this"

Confused, Chaewon tilted her head to her right side, as she asked "why ?"

"It's blood.. I am a vampire" Chaeyeon respond simply but seeing the face the girls make "I thought you knew since I bit Eunbi...yeah it was the only way to stop her without hurting her so .. sorry it won't go away " Chaeyeon trailed off, pointing at the bite mark

Smiling shyly, Eunbi says "it's okay, I don't mind. Just can you explain to me how it works because I don't understand..."

Posing her bottle in front of her, Chaeyeon answered her " let me tell you an ancient legend from my family's clan... when an Alpha belonging to our clan, the Lee, feels a connection with another pack, the vampire can use her bite to calm any of the pack members ...if the vampire bite him or her, they'll have a connection that cannot be broken.. except by death. . I felt it with Chaewon as soon as she touched me... and I felt it too with both you, Eunbi and Minju, when you girls entered the room looking for your beta.."

Mouth hanging open in shock, Yena is the first to break the silence "wow... so you'll stay with us until you or Eunbi unnie die ?"

Nodding, Chaeyeon looks at the older Alpha as she added "I know we are both Alpha, and I am ready to lose my title.."

Frowning, Eunbi stand up and look around the table to her pack members then look back at Chaeyeon just to smile at her as she replied "When I was a kid, Jihyo unnie always told me stories about packs, packs not like other some who have gamma, some with no alpha... but my favorite story was of the one who were made of friends, a pack who didn't mind having more than one Alpha as long as they're friends.." then she lifts her hands to the younger one as she continues "I don't mind sharing my pack with another Alpha as long as she respects the members of my pack... I'm sure you girls don't mind having another Alpha do you ?" Eunbi asked them, turning her head to the girls who shook their heads, not minding another alpha. Turning her head back toward Chaeyeon "so what do you say ? Do you want to join my pack as a second Alpha ?"

Grinning, Chaeyeon gets up and holds Eunbi's hand. "I accept. I, Lee Chaeyeon, agree to be the second Alpha of your pack.."

Confused, Wonyoung frowned as she asked "so we have 2 Alpha ?... it's going to be complicated isn't it ?"

Izone - Mysteriousजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें