15- Losing control ? Legend ?

Opening the doors, the two sisters let Chaewon enter first before following her and closing it. "Come this way, it's not late, we can surely find some teacher in the living room," Chaeryeong said as she gently put her hands on Chaewon's lower back as she guided her toward it.

"Chae Won ?" she hears as they walk in, turning her head toward the voice, Chaewon sees Mina sitting on a couch, a book in her hands as she looks at them "why are you here ?" she asks her softly.

"..." Chaewon said nothing, as tears starts to appear in her eyes again as she remembers what happen not even an hour ago

"Oh dear" Mina said as she got up from the couch and hugged the younger one, trying to bring her some comfort "do you want us to call Eunbi ?"

Nodding, Chaewon grip's on the teacher's shirt as if she's afraid to let her go "Jihyo !" Mina shouted softly, trying not to scare her more

Walking in the living room in pajamas, Jihyo and another girl Chaewon never saw walk in "what's wrong ? Chaewon, what are you doing here ? Chaeyeon ? Chaeryeong ?" The Alpha asked, walking in

"I don't know but can you call Eunbi, please ? I think Chaewon needs her Alpha right now.." Mina replied, stroking Chaewon's hair, to calm her down "let's take a seat.." Mina said softly, walking toward the couch with Chaewon in her arms. With the sisters sitting in front of them.

The girl that Chaewon never saw sat next to them as she introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Sana nice to meet you"

Looking up from Mina's chest, Chaewon replied "I-I'm .. 01-- I mean I'm C-Chaewon.."

"You're the girl who came through a portal aren't you ? The one who was kidnapped by these 5 guys ?" Sana asks her curiously.

Seeing the uncomfortable face on Chaewon, Mina answered "let's not talk about that, Eunbi should be here any minute now–" she was cut off by the door slamming open and Eunbi and Minju ran in. "Chaewon ! / Chaewon unnie !" they shout as they enter the living room. "Unnie we were so worried, you said you wouldn't leave the garden" Minju ays softly as she walks toward the latter who sat up on Mina's lap and looked at the frog "What happened ? Did you cry ?" Eunbi asked the younger as she sees her eyes

"she was about to get rape by a group of student" Chaeyeon informs them calmy, crossing her arms on her chest

Widening her eyes, Minju turns to look at Chaeyeon, finally sensing her presence. As Eunbi started to tremble and growl "they were about to what ?" anger starting to get to her, making Minju whimper as she feels her Alpha anger...

" Eunbi, calm down, you're affecting your pack members" Jihyo said softly, putting her hands on the latter shoulder to calm her down

"I want them dead !" Eunbi shouted, her eyes turning red as fire started to form on her hands, making Jihyo retract her hand as she got burned by the heat emitting from the younger body.

"Jihyo !" Mina exclaimed as she walked toward the latter and grabbed her hand, looking at her burn mark "be careful, we don't want you getting hurt... I'll get you some ice"

Frowning, Jihyo looks at the younger as it's the first time she sees her in this state "Eunbi calm down, please, I don't want to hurt you and I don't want you to hurt anyone or yourself" the older Alpha exclaimed as she puts her hands up "I know, you're angry, you have all right to be but you're overacting, we'll look at the camera and we'll give them the punishment they deserve... " she tried to reason with her, not wanting to hurt the younger one. But nothing can get her to calm down as she growls dangerously at her " She lost control ... jeongyeon ... can you–" as Jihyo was about to ask her Gamma for some help she got cut off by Chaeyeon who got up and ask " Alpha Jihyo, let us handle it please"

Nodding Jihyo stepped aside, letting the vampires do what they wanted to do. "Eunbi, right ? Look at me .. don't let your anger get the best of you ... you're hurting your packs members" even her words doesn't help Eunbi to calm down, as the latter's fire starts to spread on her arms. Making Sana quickly get up and go fetch an extinguisher in case they need it.

Seeing that it doesn't change a thing, Chaeryeong turns to Jihyo as she asks her " she could try to bite her.."

Frowning at her suggestion, Jihyo looked at her and asked " why ? As far as I know, if a vampire bite another human behind, they die..."

Nodding, Chaeryeong proceeds to explain " Yeah they do but, there is this old legend in our clan ... when an Alpha belonging to our clan, the Lee, feels a connection with another pack, the vampire can use her bite to calm any of the pack members ..." she trails off

Whining, Sana put the extinguisher down as she replied "why do I feel like there is a but.."

"because there is... if the vampire bite him or her, they'll have a connection that cannot be broken.. except by death." Turning toward her sister who was already looking at her with a sad look on her face, so she just smiled at her "unnie.. I know you felt it, you felt it with Chaewon as soon as she touch you that's why you react that harshly at first... and you felt it too with the both of them when they enter the room looking for their beta.. you have a connection with them"

Getting what they were hitting, Mina added "that means, if you do bite her... you have to stay here with them... and become a part of their pack, doesn't it ?"

"How come ? They are both Alpha.. does that mean one of them will lose their title? A pack can't have two Alpha" Sana asked them, a bit lost in all of that

Shaking her head, Jihyo looks at her pack members as she answers her " A pack can have more than one Alpha, if the both of them are getting along well, then can. At least I hope because I know Eunbi, and she won't let her Alpha position down... it means a lot to her" she explains

Looking back at Eunbi, Chaeyeon mumbled "I don't care if I lose my title .. I'll still be a vampire, but does her pack agree with me ..joining them ?"

"we do" Minju replied, smiling softly at her as she added "you saved Chaewon unnie when you didn't know her.. and I'm sure the others will agree with me"

Coughing to get their attention, Mina pointed at Eunbi who was now starting to have fire on her legs, it'll surely spread to the carpet "not wanting to interrupt this beautiful moment, but it's starting to get hot. We should really stop her now before it's to late and we lost our living room in a fire"

Nodding, Chaeyeon put her arm on Eunbi's nape, the fire not affecting her, as she pulled her toward her as she slowly opened her mouth. "it'll hurt a little bit..." Then she proceeds to bite her, making Eunbi scream in pain and her pack member to whimper as they witness their Alpha's pain.

After a few minutes, Eunbi's scream stopped as her knee grew weak, her fire dissipated, and she fainted in Chaeyeon arms, the latter still biting her.

"She's not dead right ?" Chaewon asked quietly, breaking the silence

Putting her hand on her shoulder, Chaeryeong answered her "no don't worry, she just used too much power... sometimes when an Alpha loses control because of anger they lose control over their mind and body..."

"Everything happened because I was busy following a firefly.." Chaewon replied sadly, looking down

Patting her on the head, Minju said "don't worry Chae, she cares a lot about you and was scared shitless when she heard you weren't in the garden anymore... So the new of you almost getting rape set her of"

"it happen sometimes Alpha loose control, you should've seen Ji Hyo when she lost control for the first time"